Hey guys! Never done one of these before, but I figured I might as well! Feel free to literally ask absolutely anything, I will give an answer on every question even if I don't really know the answer, because since when do you need to have knowledge about something to give your opinion, amiright?!

For reference, I joined LotC in september 2016, god knows why I'm still here (haha lotc bad, funnyyy), played in various communities over the years, some better than others. Ask away!

Also I have a +1 to post ratio to keep positive, so gimme a +1 you stingy gamers

Do you support Flemish independence or do you want us to merge with the Netherlands?

Also how is life Sander? Hope things are going well for you!

Just now, Luminaire said:

Do you support Flemish independence or do you want us to merge with the Netherlands?

Also how is life Sander? Hope things are going well for you!

Either works for me, just want our southern brothers to be happy! If I had to rank it tho, probably independent Flanders first, then unification with the NLs, then staying part of Belgium.

Also life's pretty decent, bit stressful atm I suppose but all in all good!

hows the FARM?

1 hour ago, peachcool said:

hows the FARM?

haha farm's doin fine, we bought a few dwarf sheep a while back, not much farmin goin on tho

What has been your favorite community to RP in and more specifically what location?

Also howdy Sander, I remember you from Belvitz, your character (I want to say Arthur?) ran the general store there, right? I played Marguan Goldhand, I had a plan to assassinate your character to try and take over the potential general store market niche but left LOTC before executing it hehe.

6 hours ago, Noobli said:

What has been your favorite community to RP in and more specifically what location?

Also howdy Sander, I remember you from Belvitz, your character (I want to say Arthur?) ran the general store there, right? I played Marguan Goldhand, I had a plan to assassinate your character to try and take over the potential general store market niche but left LOTC before executing it hehe.

Hahaha oh daaamn, I remember playing him in Belvitz yeah, was good fun! As for my favourite community to rp in? I'd probably have to say Haense, but that might also be because thats the one im in right now. I also have pretty good memories of mid-axios Courland!

3 hours ago, Imperium said:

favorite memory of us either rping or in vc.

My bruddah, the favourite one? Damn err... Might actually be some of the times we did forum post rp together back in the day, those were good fun! All in all tho, ur a good guy to hang out with!