Vaults & Vortex 0.2.4: Roleplay Items

Llir

A strong step in the right ******* direction. They heard we were fustrated with vortex affecting our rp and they answered. Absolutely delicious. Releasing that in tandem with vaults is one smart play I must say. Blessed be lads. Blessed be.

What happens if one of these artifact items gets evicted from a chest? Where will it go?

14 minutes ago, BobBox said:

What happens if one of these artifact items gets evicted from a chest? Where will it go?

It will go to your ender chest but will be automatically removed to your inventory when online.

YESSSSSS 

the NGS museum will get all our exhibits and books back!! ALLELUIA!

Blessed be

@Lliry'all been making the schmooves while i've been gone, there's plenty of great progress being made. Keep it up, love what you guys have been doing.

unknown.png

November 29, 2020 - Ghost Server

unknown.png

b r u h

15 hours ago, KamikazeReaper said:

i would be super stoked if we could be able to Item frame and armor stand our vault stuff
also bless ye hearts for getting us our vault

This was fixed today!

9 hours ago, SimpinForTelanir said:

unknown.png

November 29, 2020 - Ghost Server

unknown.png

b r u h

As mention on the post, this is with /edit roleplay only. As the item no longer has mechanical attributes, we don't have to worry about people trying to scam players on the auctionhouse etc.

From what we talked about in pms, I know that you're supposed to be able to put the roleplay items into item frames but we can't because its bugged, is there a way to place them? Also, is there a way to remove the tag on something? I have a family banner that technically, it is a roleplay item, but It's really only going to be placed.

/edit Roleplay toon my VIP edits the other day. Are you sure it’s unlimited?