Second Edict of the Barbanov Maership

garentoft

SECOND EDICT OF THE BARBANOV MAERSHIP

ZWIENZYR EDYKT I VE BARBANOV MAERSTAT

OUyJvRuxwjbPwnYmqIQl5gep-1J63lScBp50Po7kGrFp0kyq5RrNpXs74CzRE8-nlWU4G7tLARlNl0omD05uBGw1fVfX_zg-pte9r8raOOW8a0fXW6MaXfPhF_3L7l4V2yCbolXR

Issued on 2nd of Msitza and Dargund, 355 ES

KRUSAE ZWY KONGZEM

THE BOOK INITIATIVE

During the travel from Arcas to Almaris, much of the Haeseni library’s collection was lost in transit, leaving the Palace Library of Karosgrad with a rather lacklustre collection. The library must once more become a staple of knowledge within the Kingdom, with a large collection of books and information readily available for the public.

Therefore, the Grand Maer beseeches all in Haense in possession of books to donate these books, or copies of them, to the Palace Library in a bid to increase the collection and once more have our library be a gathering point for knowledge. A donation chest has been placed in the square for all who wish to donate to the cause.

PUBLIC HAESENI CHESSBOARD INITIATIVE

Haeseni Chess has for long been a staple of Haeseni culture, being by far the most popular game among the population of the Kingdom. The Haeseni Chessboard in New Reza was often bustling with activity, with many people, even foreign visitors, commonly participating in the game. 

However, Karosgrad does not currently have such a public Haeseni Chessboard, the only one of note built inside the Nikirala Prikaz, and therefore not readily available for public use. Therefore, the Grand Maer has commissioned the construction of a public Haeseni Chessboard near the square, on the left side by the Nikirala Prikaz. It is the hope of the Grand Maer that this Haeseni Chessboard becomes the staple of the community that it’s predecessor in New Reza was.

IV JOVEO MAAN,

IV JOVEO EHR, 355 ES

His Highness, Prinzen Franz Leopold, Duke of Schattenburg, Grand Maer of Karosgrad

"A public chessboard?" he'd look at Cardinal Pelagius @Julio ツ, smiling at the memories of playing chess in Owynsburg "A little bit of Kaedrin right here in Haense: who would've thought?"

As His Holiness walked out of the now repaired Karosgrad Basilica with the Cardinal by his side, he would look at a HRA patrol passing by "I wonder if their Chess skills match that of the Albarosan clergy.. If only we had a tournament to answer this question." 

3 hours ago, Draeris said:

"A public chessboard?" he'd look at Cardinal Pelagius @Julio ツ, smiling at the memories of playing chess in Owynsburg "A little bit of Kaedrin right here in Haense: who would've thought?"

The Cardinal would freely play around with a single chess piece as he'd return the comment made by Owyn; "I'd presume so, perhaps I should spend more time around this red city of the Haensers. After all, I do quite miss Kaedrin"