First Minor Bull of Jorenus, 355 E.S.

Piov

Uvn4fvElmy9d6Ag_C80X3PhhS71w8cqwQu1B1PqJXnXDEg2PvMwenOn1mTrTIoyZoH2gm5gG0ci4S512_IH14YJailkUEy_5hnL3TBdbQHuAhoDc25jwlrz-7j7fvBT3CjRNqcjV

WSZYR LAULD ARANY KARBOE I JORENUS

First Minor Bull of Jorenus

9th Msitza and Dargund, 355 E.S. 

Issued by His Eminence, Benedict Cardinal Jorenus

Archbishop of Jorenus, Titular Bishop of Kalden

Pontifical Secretary

bj7JsmupF4AAVqLluSsruoWG_PyrNYjFQjIMrTsdejnVdxNgHrbJ6YW-1JA3OJvZfrd2LvVmW-6Yt3ItK2pz96A5TrHeY553DNZ7MpIQKpl4WHqfUlvk70d-4A1GJCo8Ia8KuFcL

TABLE OF CONTENTS

I. Inaugural Benediction

II. Organization of Jorenus

III. The Liturgical Reform Commission

I. 

Inaugural Benediction

Grace to you and peace from the loving and merciful God. I address the Archdiocese of Jorenus with great joy and humility, having been vested with the pastoral authority to oversee our faithful flock. I would be remiss if I did not acknowledge my predecessor, Archbishop-Emeritus Alfred for his diligence and ministry. I succeed in the service of this archdiocesan mission in a line of storied shepherds before me with the hopes to advance the mission and virtue of our Holy Canonist Faith. 

As rapid as the times seem to progress, let us acknowledge the blessings of the Godhead, which is the source of all wisdom and divine inspiration. May we dedicate our deeds to the service of our fellow man to show the love of God in charity. As for the many trials and challenges that continue to test our fortitude, I extend my prayers for those who suffer for justice, dignity, and respect. It is the duty of our Church and her servants to advance the cause of the true good to all creation. Let us now look with conviction and hope to recognize that all men are brothers. Let us enjoin our reflections toward the common welfare of one another. Lastly, I ask that you all pray for me.

Let us pray: 

“O God, in whose great name we invoke in times of distress, grant that we shall experience the daily effects of your care. We ask the great saints, the virtuous models of our faith, to guide us and intercede on our behalf. May Saint Karl strengthen our soldiers, Saint Sixtus IV inspire wisdom in our scholars, Saint Otto the Bald gird us with the diligence of service, Saint Henrik remind us of paternal duty and concern for the common man, and Saint Tylos to help us overcome the lost causes of our day. Blessed Otto II and Robert I, grant that our king and his ministers remain strong in their governance. We ask this, with true simplicity and a contrite heart, Amen.”

II.

Organization of Jorenus

Having received the appointments of the Holy Father, pursuant to Primus Bulla Aurea Jorenus, 355 E.S., let the trusted and most pious servants of God be declared: 

His Eminence, Benedict Cardinal Jorenus, Archbishop of Jorenus @Piov

His Eminence, Ailred Cardinal Reinmar @argonian

His Grace, Alfred Barclay, Bishop of Henrikev @repl1ca

His Grace, Otho, Bishop of Valwyck @Drumoldth

Rev. Msgr. Adelric Barclay of Reinmar @MadOne
Msgr. Fiske Vanir of Haense @Sander
Rev. Father Karl Kortrevich @Drew2_dude

Rev. Father Yaromir of Karosgrad @Pureimp10

Deacon Stephen “Bugnanov” Carolus @Aedephon

Deacon Elijah of Hippo @importanthippo
Brother Ademar,
Prior of the Order of Wigbrectian Friars @Viggen92

III.

Liturgical Reform Commission

In accordance to the Primus Bulla Aurea Albarosa (355 E.S.) and the Fifth Golden Bull of Rhodesia (226 E.S.) by then High Pontiff Siegmund II for the reinstitution of distinctly Highlandic Rite, the Archbishop of Jorenus shall declare a commission to institute liturgical reform and rites practiced within the Archdiocese of Jorenus and its constituent ministerial regions. We declare our intent to return to the sources, revisiting the traditions of Ruskan Orthodoxy, the Lendianist Sigmundic Canonist texts, and seeking to address the historic and contemporary cultural nuances of our heritage so as to better minister to the faithful in the Kingdom of Hanseti-Ruska. 

Pursuant to Chapter 3.§1. of the Codex Iurius Canonici Danielus Pontifex, Second Edition, we hereby declare the following appointments to serve on the Northern Liturgical Reform Commission to coordinate the revisions of our missal as necessary so as to reorient the sacramental life of our flock. We invite His Holiness to serve as our honorary chair to facilitate among us. 

His Eminence, Benedict Cardinal Jorenus, Archbishop of Jorenus (Chair) 

His Eminence, Ailred Cardinal Reinmar (Vice Chair)

His Grace, Alfred Barclay, Bishop of Henrikev

Rev. Father Yaromir of Karosgrad
Rev. Msgr. Vicary Armande 
Rev. Msgr. Robert de Bourdon

Deacon Stephen “Bugnanov” Carolus (Coordinator)

Given this day in the City of Karosgrad, Basilica of Saint Henrik,

His Eminence, Benedict Cardinal Jorenus, O.W.F.

Archbishop of Jorenus, Titular Bishop of Kalden

Pontifical Secretary

Edited by Piov

"So many Barclays," uttered the matriarch of the esteemed House, Isabella Barclay, as she congratulated her kin.