Welcome to Providence [LOTC Narrator]

gamegage

Season 1 | Episode 1

"Welcome to Providence!"

For this season we're going to follow the story of Heath Linnord an average, simple minded ISA soldier who is devoted to the Holy Orenian Empire.  (The previous episodes were "the prequels")

The dialog and narration is taken straight from chat screenshots, and is authentic roleplay from the server. All of the voices you hear are done by myself but I am in dire need of someone who can narrate female voices! If you are a girl and this sounds fun to you,  please shoot me a message on discord! gamegage#4169 

*All you would need is a decent microphone and basic recording software.*

The music (which is my favorite part of the process) is all completely original; composed on my keyboard and produced and engineered by myself. Occasionally I will feature a song, and put the title and artist in the videos description. I'm planning on continuing the corny theme of the backing tracks, but take it to the next level by integrating memorable motifs that bring consistency to the series; as well as instrumentals with emotion and authenticity. 

It seems like every video I make takes more and more time to produce, and every bit of support I get only motivates me to make them even better. So please go and check them out, and I would love some feedback and or criticism to improve the content quality.

Of course you can always just like and subscribe and that gives me the validation I ever so crave and desire :3

Please give ideas and suggestions in the comments! I'd really appreciate it. 

What I use to make LOTC Narrator:

• Adobe Premiere Pro 2018 (video editing)
  • Ableton Live 10 (music production and sound engineering workstation)
  • Roland SRX Orchestra (orchestral sound plugin for composition on my keyboard)
  • Shure SM58 Microphone (THE legendary vocal microphone used by all. Costs only $99.)
  • Moog SUBSEQUENT 25 (Analog Synthesizer for sound design)
  • Korg Minilogue (Analog Synthesizer for sound design)

I'd volunteer to voice girls but I read stuff like a robot😢 WtP is my new favorite TV show

Forever a Fan of this AMAZING Series

Based, nice pictures of providence

based

I love these videos

great work

i especially loved the original music you included, good job! 

I like how everyone is voiced by the same person, keep it like that

Absolute gold, you need to post more of these.