(PK) The Death of a Raven

Javert

The Chieftain laid in the Snow, surrounded by his fellow warriors. His world was spinning, and He had a splitting headache that burrowed through his brain. He tried to think, but the thoughts would not come. Nothing except the image of his Sons remained whirling through his fractured head. Einar then saw a flash of his memories and all the times he would play with his Sons in the snow outside Morsgrad when he was a younger man. He saw his sons Grow, and He saw the horrifying images of two of his Son's graves played over and over again, then suddenly it all stops and Einar is once again brought to the world around him. As he struggles to mutter his final words, he again thinks of his Sons at home. 

"M...my Sons...Where are my..." 

Chieftain Einar 'The Bearslayer', Founder of Clan Kvitravn, has passed away on the 13th of the Deep Cold, 6 SA.

The final will of Einar Olavsson Kvitravn is made publicly known, as seen below.

Spoiler

To my Eldest living Son and the new Chieftain, Esben Einarsson Kvitravn,

I leave to you the Kvitravn Manor, The title of Clan Chieftain, and all old Relics of Arcas not specified otherwise, including the guilded sword known as Goldfang that was forged by Devan Bishop.  As a final word to you my Son; You are now responsible for the care and future of the Kvitravn Clan. Lead with your Head, and you will become one of the greatest chieftains that the Clan has ever known.

Spoiler

To my Second Eldest, Olav Einarsson Kvitravn II,

I leave to you a Reinmarian shield and Warhammer that belonged to your Uncle Devan Bishop to fight the Inferi until it was passed to me years ago. My final word to you is to use your knowledge wisely. Bring glory to yourself and your Clan not through the battlefield but through your amazing intellect. 

Spoiler

To my Third Eldest, Felix Einarsson Kvitravn,

I leave to you all of my remaining Mina and my Sword, which I have used for many years to slay the foes of Norland dead at my feet. My final word to you is that you are stronger than you believe. You are capable of achieving great and glorious achievements in the name of our Clan. It is my belief that you will become one of the greatest warriors in our Clan's history. (Ps, you may have all the Potatoes.)

Spoiler

To my Fourth and final living Son, Caesar Einarsson Kvitravn,

I leave to you my faithful Clan Armor, which shall protect you in all your future fights that are to come. My final word to you is that you will grow into a strong and handsome young man. I am forever regretful to not be able to spend as much time with you as I could have, as I fear that upon the release of this will you will still be rather young. 

A note to several Non-bloodborne friends and clan members:

Methas,

You were always a loyal and worthy member of my Clan, and I am proud to finally call you a Sworn Member of Clan Kvitravn. Your actions will never be forgotten and I hope you continue your service to my Clan. I will surely miss you, my dear friend.

Dramyr,

While we may not have spent much time together, your actions have always spoken louder than your words. Your tending to my wounded among other actions are such that can never be forgotten by myself or my Clan. Clan Kvitravn is forever in your debt, young lad.

Carlos/Floki,

Whatever name you may go by now, it is at this time that I see my hatred towards you was misplaced. Your reasoning for your actions has come clear to me now, and I beg your forgiveness in Death. As I have no reason for hatred to continue between our Families, I forgive you of all acts I had accused you of before.

As a final note to all my friends and family, I am forever thankful for your loyalty and all the wonderful memories we all had together. All the battles and brawls we had will surely be carried on in memory by each and every one of us as we ascend to the Allfather's realm. I thank you all, and farewell Brothers and Sisters of Norland.

With that, I ascend to a greater purpose.

Carlos Mendez would be sitting at his desk in Osanora when he hears of Einar's death, memories flash through his mind of him and Einar as he tears up, he quietly says to himself "I forgive you Einar...."

Edited by ArizonaRanger

Javier Fransisco would be sitting in Esbec, a wave of sadness would hit him remembering the times that he had with Einar, "Till next time Einar"

Felix would be sitting at home upon hearing of his father’s death, he would be shocked with grief and anger he began to repeat the same word in his room, Why...”

11 hours ago, BuilderBagel said:

Felix would be sitting at home upon hearing of his father’s death, he would be shocked with grief and anger he began to repeat the same word in his room, Why...”

Olav would mourn the loss of Einar with his brother.

Learning of einars death, valeria would begin to cry, as einar was like a father to her.

Edited by figdealer