Mme. de Potins Magazine for High Society, Issue One

Mme_dePotins

@Lockages
Grasping at the pamphlet, Victoria Clementine's brows piqued to contents to such gossipry. The astonishment waved on quietly, until she paraded through the halls of her residence to seek a particular elven confidant. Muttering about whilst she mulled as she always did, her soft footfalls paused upon catching sight of Ruben. "Ru-Ru," the maiden sought to tug at him as she displayed the issue, "S-Such a...a c-crude thing, do you not...not agree?"

Ostromir Carrion, Sofya Carrion's father, returns to readying a variety of brews, all labeled 'Carrion's Fire'. He would pace down Providences streets, looking for the printing press of this 'Magazine for High Society', taking sketches of various houses and their windows in great detail, all whilst humming some tune. 

On 1/13/2021 at 3:37 PM, venclair said:

@Lockages
Grasping at the pamphlet, Victoria Clementine's brows piqued to contents to such gossipry. The astonishment waved on quietly, until she paraded through the halls of her residence to seek a particular elven confidant. Muttering about whilst she mulled as she always did, her soft footfalls paused upon catching sight of Ruben. "Ru-Ru," the maiden sought to tug at him as she displayed the issue, "S-Such a...a c-crude thing, do you not...not agree?"

The man of elven descent took a slight interest to her sudden arrival, having just been treading the halls. "Hm?" He hummed out in a dull response, as if he had barely been paying attention, before taking a look at the paper she presented before him. "Just a grasp for attention, most of it's lies anyways... I'd advise to not take it seriously.He uttered, before handing the page back to her. "It's creative, though, even if crude.He admitted, continuing to his destination.

Whilst lazing upon a chair within the Augustine Gardens, Amadea de Sarkozy is handed the first edition of Madame de Pontins. She squinted at the papers for some time, before instructing a scrawny young servant boy to read it to her.

“The Duke of Helena, a homosexual!?” She gasps, some intrigue laced within her tone“Oh dear me... that poor Duchess. I suppose she has her title and palace to make up for such a lacklustre marriage.” The teenager waved on the news of the pontiff, caring little. Her interest only piqued with the magazine’s later words

“MY ANNA? Oh, certainly not!”

Maisie looked over the gossip, giggling in her bed and reading them out loud to her best friend Mariya. “Oh goodness! It must suck to be written about, right Mariya?” 

@HeftyDonut

12 minutes ago, zuziee said:

Maisie looked over the gossip, giggling in her bed and reading them out loud to her best friend Mariya. “Oh goodness! It must suck to be written about, right Mariya?” 

@HeftyDonut

Mariya listened to her best friend Maisie as she read over the paper giggling some aswell. "I'm sure it only sucks when it's bad drama!" The young girl would say giggling some more.

Caedric reads the article, he'd be laughing the whole time, "Finally! Some good ******* reading from t'e South!"

Vespira sat on the sofa in the Duke Sunholdt Palace chambers as her father readied for work, she had her maidservant bring over her morning tea on the silver platter with biscuits. Looking to the platter she noticed the pamphlet under her biscuit dish. Arching a brow before reading it she sipped her tea with a grin. Setting it down as she read on.

"Hmph.. I know one of these rumors is true.. Clearly she knows her gossip..."

She muttered with a sigh as she set it down, looking to the fireplace as she enjoyed her tea.

"This is exactly why I hate people from the palace!" A distraught chubby princess exclaimed with an angered voice. She clutched the magazine tightly with her fat hand, lobbing it towards the trash. "Why, just why can't they mind their own business? Why do they keep talking about such... such foolish endeavors! It is ridicculous. I hope the autor gets caught and persecuted for slander! How dare them tell such vile lies about my uncle! About my family! Have they lost all respect for their ruling family?!"