Unity in the Tapestry of Man

Nectorist

9_RKG_O_78JOnW140iE6ubP-ElHyYV9Q6w7Vk03JGYemLr6Cq1dI2jOZu_mqquEwbUQ2Bb9SwCk1Lf9ZpTSBL_srHpYxTggtLcUbY6pRrqbBPUh1DidWua61TqlFROolE9o1cojS

UNITY IN THE TAPESTRY OF MAN

1803 | 356

To the Realm of Man and its allies, 

The Houses of Sarkozy and Ruthern are pleased to announce the conjugal union between HIE the Archchancellor of the Holy Orenian Empire, Franz Sarkozy, and the Lady Speaker of Royal Duma and youngest daughter of the late Count of Metterden, Irene Ruthern. It is the intention of the betrothed that this union will not only be representative of their mutual affections for one another but also for the lasting, and duly mutual, relations between humanity - regardless of what state one may pledge their allegiances to. 

Itinerary;

Ceremony of Marriage (3pm EST Saturday, Jan. 16)

Within the Providence Cathedral, the two shall be joined in the holy union of matrimony under the eyes of God, and those in attendance. 

The Celebratory Reception 

Following the formal proceedings, attendees will be invited to traverse to the Augustine Palace with the newlyweds, to the palatial feast hall. There, in honor of both the groom and bride, traditional Orenian and Haeseni meals will be presented alongside wines from local vineyards and Carrion Black. 

Invitations are delivered to the all citizenry of both Oren and Hanseti-Ruska, and their allies,

but are personally extended to:

HIM Emperor Joseph II of Oren @Hunwald

And the extended Imperial Household of the Holy Orenian Empire

HRM King Josef I of Hanseti-Ruska @CaptainHaense

And the extended Royal Household of the Kingdom of Hanseti-Ruska

TRH Maric Ruthern, Count of Metterden @GMRO

And the comital household of Metterden 

TRH Ostromir Carrion, Baron of Woldzmir @Lhindir_

And the Baronial household of Woldzmir

TH Celestine Herbert, President of the NGS @AndrewTech

And all members of the Northern Geographic Society 

Peers and Statesmen of the Holy Orenian Empire; further extending to the Imperial Cabinet,

HIE Ledicort d’Azor, Vice-Chancellor of the Holy Orenian Empire @Da_Emperors

HE Kalius Tresery, Secretary of Foreign Affairs @Sykogenic

HE Ophelia van Wick, Solicitor-General @TheIchorDruid

HE George Galbraith, Home Secretary @MrChenn1

HE Theodore Napier, Secretary of the Treasury @EmbryoGod

HE Edmund Myre, Director of the Secret Service @Old Man Boiendl

HE Petra Vimmark-Roussard, Director of Civil Affairs @yandeer

HE Alexander d’Arkent, Chief of the War Office @Cobbler

Peers and Statesmen of the Kingdom of Hanseti-Ruska; further extending to the Aulic Council,

HE Konstantin Wick, Lord Palatine of Hanseti-Ruska @Xarkly

HE Manfred Barclay, Lord Marshal of Hanseti-Ruska @Coolcod77

HE Lauritz Christiansen, High Justiciar of Hanseti-Ruska @Gusano

HE Ingrid Barclay, High Seneschal of Hanseti-Ruska @MissToni

HE Edvard Amador, Lord Treasurer of Hanseti-Ruska @HogoBojo

HE Jericho ben Tertulian, Aulic Envoy of Hanseti-Ruska @Rudi

Spoiler

image0.jpg

@Eryaneu did this to me

"Third time's the charm, as they all say!" George Galbraith would read his invitation, as he proclaimed himself Best Man.

Casper Elmpool reads over the missive "Lady Irene!" He'd exclaim joyfully marking the date on his calendar, highly looking forward to the event!

Katherine Marie Ruthern would turn in her gr- wait no.  Katherine Marie Ruthern would look down from the Seven Skies, a frustrated sigh escaping her lips. "Godan, please let brain fall from the sky... bloody Imperials."

Camilla vas Ruthern would gasp as she read the letter. "Aedismamej Irena is marrying the Arch Chancellor? Ea hope ea will nie have to sneeze from all the wigs at the wedding."

The old man rolled his eyes. "Now we will have our great Lady Speaker carrying a name of an Orenian... great." he'd the let out a soft sigh. "I guess may Godani fill your marriage with happiness and joy. My best of wishes go to you yet I shall not be attending as I have other things to attend to and I wish not to see men play dress up with those disgusting wigs."

Edited by Legoboy7984

A boisterous laugh would be heard from the Bastion, "I wish his Imperial Excellency, a happy and fruitful marriage. What a joyous event we have here." he'd state to his officer corps, making preparations to attend in a neatly pressed General's dress uniform.

Anna Henrietta recalls back to the time she saw the Lady Speaker with the Chancellor in the palace gardens. A small smile came on her face as she then spoke under her breath.

"I knew it. I hope she lives happily. I always liked that Irene."

Matyas Baruch would scoff upon seeing the missive, "Our Lady Speaker, who should be the beacon o' excellence for our Haeseni nobility, marryin' an' takin' the name of the Orenian archchancellor?" He'd toss the parchment without another thought, opting to take a drag of his cigar.

Edited by hippo

“Ah. Two old farts getting married. I wish them all the best!” Sergey sighed, planning not to attend, as he usually does with weddings.

Father Dima offered a kind congratulations to both his father-in-law and his aunt, stating he hopes the best for them both. He hopes in his heart that this wedding would be one of love and one that lasts even unto the Seven Skies themselves.

Nataliya grinned ear to ear at the invitation. "Oh Aunt Irene finally found someone! how wonderous! and an Orenian too!" she snickered with delight. "Her and I are nie' so different when it comes to controversy."  the former Princess Royal then rose from her bed. wandering out of her bedroom to go buy a wedding gift.

Ophelia van Wick  opened the parchment with a weary gaze, huddled within a dark office of her temporary lodging  - yet a brow raised upon the name of the writer . Thus unlike the various other letters she had left to stack, she began to read "A Haenseni Lady? Irene is, naturally, a fine woman. But Godan you have a curious mind, Franz." She managed a quiet laugh before spending the next few days contemplating her presence. 

Valeria vas Ruthern had 300 freshly baked snickerdoodle cookies delivered to the palace for the wedding reception and a note sent directly to His Imperial Excellency. The note read: "Freshly baked snickerdoodles for your wedding reception, just as I promised. I apologize for my absence. Signed, Valeria vas Ruthern."