THE FIRST MISSIVE OF THE MEDI'IR

Ixli

eeZhBLEe828swOIao4AvQU58Awz904dzEWGy87c826k7HftOVZqtlfr76ST5sS6oWYkzTQaPIObEQRLNhIpG90iF_QNjpnnn0QG6r8zzRQGo-Zq71JnMp0uLLbkipfwTCJKcqxVO

THE FIRST MISSIVE

OF THE MEDI'IR

as issued on the 6th of the First Seed, Year 7

You live in a city rife with stagnation. A capital filled with impurity and decay. When did we allow such a blessed city, such a blessed culture, to fall into ruin? Have we not learned from the mistakes of the past; the crimes of individuals such as Durion or Finnadh who adulterated the State and its blessings? We see our brothers and sisters depart in some self-imposed exodus. The Silver Elves who chose to leave as a response to impurity are no less sinister than the putrescence hidden within the crevices of the beatified Karinah’siol.

I had done my duty to the State and was happily drinking wine when I received a missive from your Sohaer. Citizenry, do not be mistaken; we are in crisis. I would have not have given up my wine and my scriptures on purity and traveled halfway across Almaris if that were not the case. I have spoken at length with your Sohaer, and I exist to ensure that this government does not grow stagnant like the roads and elves they are responsible for taking care of. 

My name is Theris Elibar’acal, and I am your Medi’ir. With the sudden absence of a certain Maeve Elibar’acal, I immediately resume my position as elLaurir of the Elibar’acal. I am a servant to our Maheral, to our Sohaer, to our government, and most importantly, to you, the population. Do not forget that in the coming weeks, for I will be restless in ensuring that my singular goal is achieved: to restore purity and high-mindedness to you, elmali’thilln.

I call upon every able-bodied citizen to serve the state, and to prove to your government that you hold the reverence for the State that we require. We will purge impurity from our society, and restore our culture to the heights of the past. This, I promise you. And to those that left: if your response to difficulty is to run, then the longer you stay away, the less gracious your return will ultimately be. I call upon the Silver Elves of Almaris to immediately return to the Motherland. Many of you know me, so I ask many of you to trust my judgement.

Do not disappoint,

Theris Elibar’acal

MAEHR’SAE HIYLUN’EHYA