A Change For The Better

Mickaelhz

Who?

Dwain rubs his beard trying to thinking who this Durorn is...

Azkel Frostbeard wonders why Utak is talking for Durorn

Aghuid Ireheart rose a tankard and cigar in his kins name "T'DURORN, NARVAK OZ KJELLOS, NAARVAK OZ KHRONAMMORUK!!! NARVAK OZ DURORN!!!!".

Bakir Ireheart raises his axe high into the air, standing by his brother Durorn he'd say to his fellow Dwarves "Kjellos smiles upon my brother. The Irehearts will once more bring glory to Urguan

Spoiler

AAAAAElFTkSuQmCC.png

Edited by Elite_Snipes_

Halvar Edvardsson would blink upon reading the letter. "Wait...What happened to Jorvin?!?" He'd say aloud in slight panic, immediately going for his quill and parchment to find out just what was happening in Urguan.

Agnar Ireheart nods in approval as he hears the news up in his mountain cave. "I support meh Ire'eart members en w'at dehy wish to achieve. As an old dwarf I s'all put my upmost support fer Durorn Ireheart to beh King."

Edited by Legoboy7984

Officer Grudgebeard would say after signing the missive, "Jorvin was a good Dwed, but it's time fer some'un new te take the helm." He'd hum a tune on his way back to the Queen's Bounty. 

Spoiler

Grand Admiral Verrik Grandaxe claps, screaming "NARVAK OZ URGUAN!!!". The screams would appear to be coming from far off the water at the ports....

Ancelie looks upon the missive with a lofted brow as she scanned its contents. From across the palace, she overheard Halvar’s panic and exhaled a long sigh. “I do wonder what happened to Jorvin. I hope our allies are well,” She murmurs affirmatively, moving off into another wing of the palace to converse with her husband on such topics.

Hefjhor Doomforged would sign the document. Yet let it be known that he still wishes to see what other clans have to offer for candidates.
Signature.png.8bff72f4966e22dea70a5f43c8e9a6c5.png

"T'eh toime 'as come.. fer mhe to return to mhe kings'ip" Knud the old would mumble toothlessly. 

xcym6Qw.jpg

Eirika Ireheart raises her tankard of ale into the air towards Durorn when she hears of the announcement, "Today es a grand day! Let's 'ope teh others see wot a great King yeh'd make meh friend. Yeh've got meh full support!"