A Letter to Owyn III

Timer

Dear  Holy Father

The king of all Hyspians, Antonio De Rivera, has abandoned God and the light that he shares to all people's.

I will not serve under a heretic king, who has made a mockery of my faith and people.

He has abandoned his people, his culture, his senses, and most importantly, GOD, by converting to the 'Red Faith'.

Me and my followers wish for refuge in the church, and hope that you will accept us in.

From,

Bishop Francisco Altamirano of Hyspia

Edited by Timer5011
extra my was annoying

"Damned fool, I never prevented you from worshipping the Crossed God nor anything else. You are the one who has forsaken your duties by abandoning Hyspia. Perhaps I was right to remove your powers as Regent, only the All-Father knows how badly you would have fucked Hyspia had you stayed in power." The Prince says, proceeding to laugh after hearing of the letter.

Edited by Javert

[!] After having received the approval from His Holiness in his bed-bound state, the Vice-Chancellor proceeds to publish the letter in his stead.

On His Holiness’s behalf, from his Regent

Your Grace,

It brought His Holiness great pain to be informed of the reprehensible betrayal of the apostate, Antonio De Rivera. The Church weeps when Canonists' souls are lost and in the case of Hyspia, a nation we held great hope for as we watched and helped it grow, is a most saddening and regrettable matter. We are happy to hear however that there are yet faithful Canonists in Hyspia and encourage such dutiful faithful to find their way into the bounds of safety which the Mother Church provides. I invite you and the refugees from the apostate’s Hyspia to the Basilica of the Ascent in Providence so that we may speak further on these matters. Know that the Holy Father prays for you daily, even in his current state.

Dei gratia,
Manfried Cardinal St. Julia,
Vice Chancellor of the Mother Church,
Archbishop Metropolitan of Providentia

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Gc5mshJpyq0zod_yRtruJ8h8i9-jatFzR0h7HSiEoS-Xpokwl9ZL2zcGIDBR_Mts16zB7QwiM4H24FZbOhpSmXPILUgqgamwH7uzYo7vAtwW1rVpC8RTaUG_awdICo-C5KhtEz7H

WITH THE IMPRIMATUR OF HIS HOLINESS

7Xx-fMtd-UXPF0mv6aMjNBqefq6KE_Odb7_LKwn-9HNmJrQreBsWB1Aw-Up4skdatUTq9JXqWn4ZShrMPTVNcVLKn4YsH71oGH6A6UpougG0yXOA4oLsLylH4Qbc_L5JlMPUP0jd

Edited by GoldWolfGaming

"How can a man be considered The King of All Hyspians when he was never coronated by the Holy Mother Church? Heresy! That man is not a monarch according to Canon Law." a man would say after hearing of this letter written by Bishop Francisco Altamirano of Hyspia. 

Upon seeing this news Javier Fransisco breaks down and weeps, weeps for the church who has been wounded, weeps for his fellow Hyspians torn apart once more, weeps for Antonio Rivera for the young Prince does not know of which he does, weeps for God, for one of his sheep has been lost. And prays for unity, for peace, and for the love of God to be once more present in Prince Antonio, and the Hyspian people.