Public denouncement of the Canonist Church

Javert

A letter is published by the Prince of Hyspia in response to the Pontiff's published letter

"To the High Pontiff of the Canonist faith who believes he holds himself above the Hyspian people, I take your response as an Insult against the Crown of Hyspia and against the Red Faith. I have stated more than once I wish for good relations to continue between us, however your response to my former Regent has shown me that you yourself are not willing to communicate with the Hyspian folk or any member of the Red Faith in good fashion. Your call for people to abandon my crown and the Red faith shall not be tolerated by myself and any who have common sense. I issue a public denouncement of the Church of the Canon, and officially dare the followers of the church to try your luck against us. If it is your belief that you can snuff us out, you are very much mistaken. I call upon members of the Red Faith to defend their brothers in the faith, and the members of the Canonist church to realize how foolish your Pontiff's decision has been. Let it be known the Pontiff has One Year to revoke his statement."

-Antonio De Rivera, Prince  of Hyspia, Heir to the Throne, and Restorer of the Hyspian Folk.

Vykk, the founder of Norland and first Paragon of the Red Faith gives a jaunty laugh "What a spirited lad." he says placing the letter down next to the previous few "Indeed, Norland shall stand with our brothers in faith, this is not canonisms time to test our patience, nor or strength."

Holy Sir Nicolas shook his head upon seeing the letter. "What kind of barbaric faith must the poor Anathema now follow that he believes that he has been threatened? He must know that we do niet deal violence in punishment meted out by Canon Law, or ist he that lost? Ich will pray for him, in hopes he will return to communion with his people and the Church."

Sat by the roots of the Ashwood Tree, news comes to Edric of the Hyspian response to the aggression of the Canonists. Surging to his feet, he pulls the Witchslayer hammer from his belt and plants a kiss upon it's head.

"All Father send me some foolish Cross-god kneelers to break."

Javier Fransisco looks at the news with dismay and great sadness in his heart he says a prayer in response "Poor Antonio he is lost on his path to God. May God show forgiveness and guide this young child back to you. Show him strength where he is lacking, show him love where there is hate. May the blessings of God fall upon you, and let you see the light again. For it is God that is the true path, may God bless prince Antonio and may God Bless Hyspia and the Canonist church. Amen"

4 minutes ago, Basil Moroul said:

"The delusion of the fire-dancers." remarked Basil.

Dramyr continues to write the newest edition of Red Faith based literature: "Allfather for Dummies"

Holgier of Norland nods, readying his axe.

Bishop Otho of Valwyck took a look at the document and said to himself "Ah, Antonio de Rivera, i remember you... You promised to me to never forget the Godani. Evidently you seeked our help not for your subject's salvation, but to serve your ambitious, unvirtuous self!"