A Second Letter to Owyn III

Timer

HyspiaBishopric.png?width=216&height=418

A Letter to His Holiness, Owyn III

From Bishop Francisco Altamirano

Bishop Francisco would look out the window of his Osanoran office then back at his parchment and began writing his letter to His Holiness.

Dear Owyn III, pontifex maximus, servus servorum Dei, episcopus Sancta Sedes

I'm happy to hear of your quick recovery, God as always, has answered the faithful's prayers. With you still alive, the Holy See can continue to have it's always just and pious bishop. The truly faithful of Hyspia, Javier Francisco, Santiago Chicote, Andre Altamirano, Alfonso Altamirano, and I, are truly thankful for your assistance in our time of need. The Red Traitors continue to harass us even when we want to leave peacefully and forge our own path through God. I thank not only you, but all the clergy men and men of the Supreme Order of Ex.Owyn for helping us in our plight. I continue to pray to God that the men of the clergy stay safe during these troubled times, and that the men of the order have safety and the courage to defend God's glory in their holy endeavors. 

I also wish to inform you that the faithful of The Barony of Osanora, have accepted me and my faithful followers into their walls with open arms. They have allowed me and my acolyte, Javier Francisco, to continue our holy duty to God within their church. In Osanora, we can start anew without interference from the Red Traitor minority, who wish to trample on the Holy Mother church's holy endeavors. I hope that you have the truly faithful of Hyspia in your prayers as we go through this hard time.

From,

The always faithful Bishop Francisco of Hyspia

Bishop Francisco would finish the letter then send it towards the Holy See

[!] Before entering treatment by his personal Pontifical Physician, His Holiness puts his signature on the drafted response by his Vice-chancellor.

On His Holiness’s behalf, from his Vice Chancellor

Your Grace,

His Holiness is joyous to hear of this success on the part of the Bishopric and offers Apostolic blessing and benediction unto the faithful refugees who seek safety in Canonist faith within the state of Osanora. May the fruits of your labors grow tenfold as you continue to proselytize and preach the eternal and unchanging truth of the Almighty GOD within the borders of Osanora and may we pray for the excommunicants who have made such error in attacking the validity of the one true faith. May you prosper, brothers.

Dei gratia,
Manfried Cardinal St. Julia,
Vice Chancellor of the Mother Church,
Archbishop Metropolitan of Providentia

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Gc5mshJpyq0zod_yRtruJ8h8i9-jatFzR0h7HSiEoS-Xpokwl9ZL2zcGIDBR_Mts16zB7QwiM4H24FZbOhpSmXPILUgqgamwH7uzYo7vAtwW1rVpC8RTaUG_awdICo-C5KhtEz7H

WITH THE IMPRIMATUR OF HIS HOLINESS

7Xx-fMtd-UXPF0mv6aMjNBqefq6KE_Odb7_LKwn-9HNmJrQreBsWB1Aw-Up4skdatUTq9JXqWn4ZShrMPTVNcVLKn4YsH71oGH6A6UpougG0yXOA4oLsLylH4Qbc_L5JlMPUP0jd

Edited by GoldWolfGaming