The Beginning of a New Life

rep2k

The Beginning of a New Life

Recruitment of a New Generation of Priests

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

bUeir0s_ca-ilugiOwyF4lAzwUEJ2MK2dfUrLcToCGzV5HGMMLd8zMrVBsYb7THt7eZ3exy_96RMcE2Cwj3YuA-gC7Qtq8RnvXN4ugqkhC3lmjfj05z-TJWl6y0BFiH5jbT1tWup

With the Permit of the High Pontiff

His Holiness Owyn III

O24x3o0aDmMTBkEPWm7W7nygDcHI1wghpahGOxp6KF5JjvRv7VneCgngWXjH3PhRGzt0cJhsOkg34GIUTlyUM_BnDF3hZszqJohgkDUj3tkO0U9IOp4P2Fdzm1hLYE5IT-Ge65j4

Overseen by

Prelate Alfred

Episcopus Hernikev

Upon entering the Basilica of St. Henrik, the beautiful scent of incense and warm air come to the fore as you step inside. After the cold air that made you decide to enter the basilica, you cross yourself three times and pray to God to warm yourself at least a little, and in the meantime, the priest comes out of the nearby room. Holding the books of prayers in his hand, you see him walking towards the altar quickly. You think he may be busy, but you still decide to head for the altar.

Approaching the altar slowly, you see him turning towards you. You expect the reaction to be a little strange, but on the contrary - his aged face comes to the fore with the warm smile he offers you. "Brother, approach me." Having said that, the priest approaches you with one step, waiting for you to ascend the altar. Slowly approaching the priest, you bow to him with a small smile. Without saying anything, he leads you to the room he was in before, carrying his books in his left hand as he walks slowly toward one of the rooms on the upper floor of the Basilica.

Upon entering the room, he offers you a chair and a glass of wine, which satisfies you very much. You both sit down while you wait for him to start talking. You take a glass of wine, the aroma of red grapes passes through your throat, which in a way refreshes you. Finally, you see the priest leaving his glass on the table, starting with the conversation as he holds one document in his hands.

“Good to see you here on this day, brother. We shall begin quite simply. What is your name?”

{Answer}

“How old are you?”

{Answer}

“This question is obvious, but it is for the sake of these records. What race of the descendants are you of?”

{Answer}

“You are able to read and write, am I right?”

{Answer}

“And with that, I hope you are familiar with the Holy Scrolls and Catechism of our Church?”

{Answer}

“You are of course baptized?”

{Answer} 

“Good, good. Are you married? Do you have children?”

{Answer}

“In what way of the clergy do you wish to serve? As a Priest, or a Monastic?”

{Answer}

“This really depends on the needs of the Church, but in what Diocese would you prefer to serve in? You can simply name a city or Kingdom.”

{Answer}

“A rather personal question, why have you chosen to walk this path in God?”

{Answer}

“And lastly, are you truly devoted to this way of life? Prepared to take any vows involved with ordination and commit oneself to this lifetime bond with the Lord Almighty?”

{Answer}

“Wonderful ! I think we are finished here, dear brother.” he says as he gestures you out of the room with a smirk, “This shall be brought to Bishop Alfred in no time. You shall hear word of your acceptance and placement soon enough.” he nods before saying finally, “God bless you.” as you walk out and say so in return.

With that, you depart from the Basilica, awaiting the letter from the Prelate which states your acceptance and diocean assignment. As you leave, you decide to go to the Old Stout Crow tavern, the fine smell of the Carrion Black and delicious Haeseni pancakes  making you spend your minas quite quickly.. but you also remember that you respect God, so you decide to go home.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

-OOC-

Write the responds whenever you want, if you want this kind of a roleplay. I will try to review the messages almost every day. I hope that people understand that the holidays are over, which means that school and various obligations are coming back again. If you have any questions, contact me in the easiest way, via discord - repl1ca#4970. Thanks for signing up and enjoy!

Thanks to @GoldWolfGaming for the format !

Edited by repl1ca

From within the Basilica of St. Henrik, a shadowy presence would hum in satisfaction.

"God bless ye merry gentlemen..."

On 1/18/2021 at 12:21 AM, altiar1011 said:

From within the Basilica of St. Henrik, a shadowy presence would hum in satisfaction.

"God bless ye merry gentlemen..."

BEGONE GEIST <3

“Good to see you here on this day, brother. We shall begin quite simply. What is your name?”

"Methas Altamirano"

“How old are you?”

"i am 50 something, I don't know my exact age"

“This question is obvious, but it is for the sake of these records. What race of the descendants are you of?”

"Dark Elf"

"Si"

“And with that, I hope you are familiar with the Holy Scrolls and Catechism of our Church?”

"I familiar with them"

"i am"

"no and i have none"

"Priesthood"

“This really depends on the needs of the Church, but in what Diocese would you prefer to serve in? You can simply name a city or Kingdom.”

"i dont mind i would do any"  Draeris said i could start the Leumont Diocese 

"I chose to follow in my father's foot steps"

“And lastly, are you truly devoted to this way of life? Prepared to take any vows involved with ordination and commit oneself to this lifetime bond with the Lord Almighty?”

"Si"

6 hours ago, Crows said:

“Good to see you here on this day, brother. We shall begin quite simply. What is your name?”

"Methas Altamirano"

“How old are you?”

"i am 50 something, I don't know my exact age"

"Dark Elf"

"Si"

“And with that, I hope you are familiar with the Holy Scrolls and Catechism of our Church?”

"I familiar with them"

"i am"

"no and i have none"

"Priesthood"

"i dont mind i would do any"  Draeris said i could start the Leumont Diocese 

"I chose to follow in my father's foot steps"

"Si"

[!] Letter should arrive in one Saint's day, stating your position in the Holy Mother Church.

“Good to see you here on this day, brother. We shall begin quite simply. What is your name?”

Joseph de Joannes

“How old are you?”

Approaching my sixteenth name-day

Human- Heartlander, more specifically

Aye

“And with that, I hope you are familiar with the Holy Scrolls and Catechism of our Church?”

Aye

Aye

No

A priest

Providence

I have chosen to walk the path of God because of the divisions within the faith. I seek to be a preacher of unification of mankind- to preach the restoration of the great Tapestry of Man. I have seen the hatred between the descendants of Horen, and I pray every night for the grip of Iblees to be cast away, and for brotherly love to be restored.

Indeed, I am.

4 hours ago, Totalitarian said:

Joseph de Joannes

“How old are you?”

Approaching my sixteenth name-day

Human- Heartlander, more specifically

Aye

Aye

Aye

No

A priest

Providence

I have chosen to walk the path of God because of the divisions within the faith. I seek to be a preacher of unification of mankind- to preach the restoration of the great Tapestry of Man. I have seen the hatred between the descendants of Horen, and I pray every night for the grip of Iblees to be cast away, and for brotherly love to be restored.

Indeed, I am.

[!] Letter should arrive in one Saint's day, stating your position in the Holy Mother Church.

Morgant.

“How old are you?”

27 years. 

I am human.

I can.

Yes.

My father wished that I be baptized at birth, and so I was. 

I am not married, and I do not have children.

As a priest.

Anywhere will do. I do not hail from any place in particular, so I submit to the Church's needs. 

It is what God intends for me.

I am. Whatever must be sworn, I will swear.

Edited by Birdman

16 minutes ago, Birdman said:

Morgant Rhun.

“How old are you?”

27 years. 

I am human.

I can.

Yes.

My father wished that I be baptized at birth, and so I was. 

I am not married, and I do not have children.

As a priest.

Anywhere will do. I do not hail from any place in particular, so I submit to the Church's needs. 

It is what God intends for me.

I am. Whatever must be sworn, I will swear.

Vinzant var Ruthern.

“How old are you?”

Human.

Da.

Da.

Da, I am.

I am niet married, and do niet have children.

As a Priest.

Providence.

I wish to seek clarity and purity in the light of Godan. I wish to seek higher meaning in the journey of life.

Da, I am ready.

2 hours ago, MisterChenn said:

Vinzant var Ruthern.

“How old are you?”

Human.

Da.

Da.

Da, I am.

I am niet married, and do niet have children.

As a Priest.

Providence.

I wish to seek clarity and purity in the light of Godan. I wish to seek higher meaning in the journey of life.

Da, I am ready.

A jolly young man of shining countenance skips into the office.

"My name is Philip Romolo Vaz."

“How old are you?”

"I am 31."

"I am a Heartlander, si."

"Yes."

"Si, God has given me that mercy!"

"Si. It was an emergency Baptism, actually.

"No, Signore."

"In obedience to my Confessor, I seek ordination."

"I have often wanted to serve as a mission to heathen races, but I think Jorenus is where I am called."

"I am a great fool, a sinner and very unworthy, but it is God's will and so He will make me a fitting instrument."

"Yes, I am prepared to die rather than forsake it."

Edited by thesmellypocket

20 hours ago, thesmellypocket said:

A jolly young man of shining countenance skips into the office.

"My name is Philip Romolo Vaz."

“How old are you?”

"I am 31."

"I am a Heartlander, si."

"Yes."

"Si, God has given me that mercy!"

"Si. It was an emergency Baptism, actually.

"No, Signore."

"In obedience to my Confessor, I seek ordination."

"I have often wanted to serve as a mission to heathen races, but I live in Providence."

"I am a great fool, a sinner and very unworthy, but it is God's will and so He will make me a fitting instrument."

"Yes, I am prepared to die rather than forsake it."

"Francis Brown."

“How old are you?”

"I am 18, born in the year of our Lord 1793."

"I am Human, Heartlander."

"Yes."

"I am, as any good Canonist should be."

"Yes."

"No."

"Priest, please."

"I can go where ever I am needed, but Providence would be nice."

"I felt the calling since I was but a child, the calling to serve something greater than myself, than all of ourselves."

"I would devote myself to the Lord Almighty without a second thought."

2 minutes ago, Jacobcraft04 said:

"Francis Brown."

“How old are you?”

"I am 18, born in the year of our Lord 1793."

"I am Human, Heartlander."

"Yes."

"I am, as any good Canonist should be."

"Yes."

"No."

"Priest, please."

"I can go where ever I am needed, but Providence would be nice."

"I felt the calling since I was but a child, the calling to serve something greater than myself, than all of ourselves."

"I would devote myself to the Lord Almighty without a second thought."