Response to Caedric 'The Delusional'

ReveredOwl

k9U-S7quO4dfpQfTC-paN3z-xWWUky2i4ZZN33vPByExtB6tjUYyqSgaaAzWqRy0xXPjY8os76zhOqpn6SIXh31ThiY0dVlQMcyPqxpACMWTx1a5VoKYCmxKy6iQZFoHuw
Above is an artist’s depiction of pagan norlandic All-Fatherists preparing to hang a nun from the walls of the holy city of Judeburg after raiding it, 1st of the Deep Cold, 1660.

-----------------------------------------------------------------✠✠✠-----------------------------------------------------------------

Response to Caedric

3rd of Msitza and Dargund, 356ES

3rd of Harren's Folley, 1803

Karosgrad

On the 4th of the Grand Harvest, 1638 decided to venture out of their mountainous city of the Krag and launch a suprise invasion upon the capital of the Orenian empire, Helena. The imperial forces were unable to fully mobilse in time to prevent the attack and were outnumbered, as a result they were defeated. The pagans began to ransack the city and desecrate its church, however unbeknownst to the invaders, the city had already come under control of Aurelius I. Immediately upon realising this the norlanders hastily tried to take back what they had done and retreated from the city that they had tried to claim. Alas Aurelius did not wish to allow for the pagans' desecration and invasion to go unpunished so he united the entirety of the canonist realm and turned the side of the war, begining the third crusade. Each battle after that the norlanders lost miserably and the end result was that their city had been taken by canonist forces and they were forced to vassalise under Aurelius. 

Ever since their humiliating defeat in the third crusade the norlandic pagans have been continuously trying to discredit the Canonist church, sew dissent and turn the faithful away from god to join their heretical religion. It seems Caedric still wishes to continue its nation’s tradition of, as the laymen say: ‘talk big, get humiliated’. He recently penned a letter to me trying to push the absurd claim that God was dead, an absolutely ludicrous claim - I know. I penned a public response to this highlighting several parts of the holy scrolls (God’s words and teachings to us) and explained why it is impossible for God to be dead. Sadly Caedric seems to be suffering from some mental disorder for he seems to have started fervently believing his own mad delusions for he tried to claim that God was transformed into an egg and that the egg was shot and destroyed by a single ballista bolt.

Oh I do truly weep for the mentally inept and pray that Caedric receives the help that he needs when he is placed into a home for the mentally challenged. He tried to make the claim that our holy scrolls and mere fabrications and that his religion is the only true one. I beg to differ for if he tries to assert that the only true religion consists of dancing around a burning tree, he is very very sick.

The norlanders seem to believe that God is just some bearded man sat aloft in some cloud somewhere, but this simply makes their delusions clear for all to see because this could not be far from the truth. The Lord has many powers and abilities, in fact his abilities are unlimited (he can do whatever he likes.) There is no higher being than God himself and nobody has power or authority to him, he answers to nobody. It is impossible for a mere aengul, or even Iblees for that matter, to transform God into a physical egg. I don’t believe, dear readers, I need to explain how crazy the norlanders are for using this to try and convert canonists into their fire-dancing cult. I weep for those who are weak-willed and weak-minded enough to fall victim to their persuasive tactics to convert to their religion of delusion and dancing around a burning tree. I do urge the norlandic common folk to place Caedric into a home to tend to his mental deficiencies and delusions.

God can never be killed. God was not turned into an egg. Caedric is delusional. If Caedric ‘The Delusional’ and his norlandic ruffians do not cease this blatant attack on the Holy Mother Church and its instition I urge for the canonist leaders of the realm to take action, before canonists fall astray due to their deception, trickery and hysteria.

Written by Acolyte Basil Moroul

Edited by Basil Moroul

Spoiler

S68JMQvfMVHyZ2zZsnOjH0SMstSTomv1ZA-IxapmlmUSiohnWhUEZM6Xd_mGV74dh8UiubrFz9swj9dUkXv1BIEYYY5JNxEWhjWV0K23pisgc-fabXiQwbW98oG992m8WHX4m5hw

“Ah yes, I’m a smart canonist priest when I insult a whole religion and as well insult a whole entire country. My oh my these canonist priest cannot shut their mouth.” Alyssa Seregon letted out a laugh as they would speak in there sarcastic and calm tone. Simply having a grin as she’d sip her lemon flavored tea in the NGS mini-bar. Then freaks out a bit when suddenly she starts to think that she might not be alone in this member exclusive mini-bar, 

24 minutes ago, Basil Moroul said:

consists of dancing around a burning tree

24 minutes ago, Basil Moroul said:

dancing around a burning tree.

25 minutes ago, Basil Moroul said:

norlandic ruffians do not cease this blatant attack on the Holy Mother Church

The High Keeper shrugged as she read over the document, promptly tossing it into her fireplace. "This man is not only guilty of sin of lying but also the sin of being an awful scholar. Hopefully his God can fix his apparent inability to actually research things before putting pen to paper." She rolled her eyes. "Besides, any man with a brain would know that Caedric is a damnable idiot. If this is the best the south has to offer, I weep for them."

With that, she began to pen a response.

12vVqWY_4XfL6ZAedKNg5iXIeckUI5AoXuvyYJnYz-oczrzthdbUsjU31pmrX_nm9sMnST9tQJ1iigzhw1CXnBTtjrWFcBNdK9WH-9-V3B8pzcpgUy1htLpdZ0XYK4Kk8i-dQxGA

From the Desk of the High Keeper

3rd of the Amber Cold, 7 SA

To the Man Who Won't Stop Indulging an Idiot,

Please cease immediately all correspondence with the man known as Caedric Edvardsson. He is known as a stubborn, provocative annoyance, and every time you indulge him, he only gets louder and causes me no end of headaches. Furthermore, please stop relying on deception and poorly concocted narratives. It detracts from the quality of your work, and lessens your standing as a scholar. Write something well-informed and well-researched next time. You'll be better for it. In the meantime, please be quiet and stop engaging with Caedric. Your childish bickering is a detriment to both your reputations, and has become incredibly annoying. Please, for the sake of everyone, be quiet. 

Signed,

High Keeper Alisa Camian

snlszs6Tgf8d2Q0zER0A_LF8KrzSvmkmbsITXmwxAhq5dNz2Zt1J2cKj-tmCVphA7OeUYsGlwza7TlCfe2doOTLOH8BODMBX7l1AsVVxkyHaKhdUrq8LmRejzXogT3mXhJDJA5bk

1 hour ago, Basil Moroul said:

On the 4th of the Grand Harvest, 1638 decided to venture out of their mountainous city of the Krag and launch a suprise invasion upon the capital of the Orenian empire, Helena. The imperial forces were unable to fully mobilse in time to prevent the attack and were outnumbered, as a result they were defeated. The pagans began to ransack the city and desecrate its church, however unbeknownst to the invaders, the city had already come under control of Aurelius I. Immediately upon realising this the norlanders hastily tried to take back what they had done and retreated from the city that they had tried to claim. Alas Aurelius did not wish to allow for the pagans' desecration and invasion to go unpunished so he united the entirety of the canonist realm and turned the side of the war, begining the third crusade. Each battle after that the norlanders lost miserably and the end result was that their city had been taken by canonist forces and they were forced to vassalise under Aurelius. 

A travelling elf by the name of Kalev had somehow managed to cross paths with this writ on his passing through the Haenseti city. For he had overheard discontent regarding the Red Faith and was curious as to its source. So he got his hands on a copy of the newest drama. "Ah, I remember this. Good times that, when the Red Faith and the Renatia united in arms to take down the Norland crown. Really shouldnt have thought that just any fire would do for worshipping the father. Arthas' firestaff did remind them well that it wasnt the case." he thought, the elf's eyes continued to cast down the page with a long chuckle to the air. Then a purse of the lips "Oh huh, but too bad. Times change and theyre back at each others throats.  Unfortunate that anyone interested in history pulls a spinster and leaves out the important facts." he reflected on this for quite a few moments. He crumped up the paper and tossed it behind some bush, and left to go find something to drink, knowing well that he might the only one living enough to remember what was closest to the truth: The fact that at one time the Red Faith and Canonism had worked together towards the same goal. To take down a false belief and overly violent rule.