The Other Side of the Coin

rep2k

Issued by the Bishop of Henrikev 

6kSAv2AGLoysXs-se10HQEH5-DHef8bPTeLrWQg0k3JudhBh6muhpbmLVH8DUH244IfwjZGDcnS1ankliWQR6KZ9UGOY3XL5QGyv9FBzEgwVGBLQGIlaJqqLKR-MYykthcAfTs9P  

Karosgrad, 356 ES

The Other Side of the Coin

~ Enlightenment and what has been done for the good of the Church ~

I. Intro

II. Call to reason

III. Recent reforms

IV. Conclusion

I. Intro

“Rejoice, for GOD's will is our salvation. Rejoice, for GOD is our Father, and He will keep us safe. Rejoice, for GOD's love will keep us safe.”

“Most powerful GOD, we pray that we may find peace in our time. For without Your guidance we would not be here now, and we will continue to exert Your Word, as it is the good word, until we finally find peace within ourselves and with each other. In nomine Patris, amen.”

What we feared happened to us ... what we did not want to our greatest enemies, and even less to our neighbors, happened to us. However, that miracle also came, in these already gloomy and difficult times. As I write this, I look out the window every now and then and think why we have experienced this, we who have been with God since birth, who find in Him only the best, what makes us who we are - believers and his Humble Servants.

The atrocities of certain people have desecrated our Holy Mother Church, that is indeed inviolable. I personally witnessed a similar act yesterday, where Imperial State Army stormed the Cathedral of the Final Revelation and justly arrested Cardinal Cyril, for unfairly and maliciously talking about His Holiness High Pontiff Owyn III, behind his back. This way I do not want to provoke various violent reactions of the persons concerned, which would certainly be offended by some of the stated facts, but this way I want to invite the faithful to take a few moments for themselves and think about how to proceed further, what to do next and, perhaps most importantly, why .

II. Call to reason

Our entire nation needs to take a different course through these difficult and challenging times. In writing this, I am specifically referring to a particular group of people who, despite the spiritual and secular knowledge of His Holiness, have done what they have done. I must touch on this topic regarding our High Pontiff Owyn III, because we simply need to understand how much His Holiness, with perseverance and spiritual help from Him, has managed to change many incorrect minds and exalt our Holy Mother Church.

Virtue 4:6,7:

‘6 For I have blessed you with My miracle of creation, and you shall draw nearer to My throne by your labors.

‘7 And you shall discover strength of heart as you work the forge and the plow.

I repeat the same words again, how difficult and very challenging these times are ... but these times will remain as they are until we, the believers, all together find God in ourselves. By no means must we allow evil to prevail, for God's sake, because as far as I can see, individuals are trying so hard to bring us people and our Church into a bloody conflict. Come to your senses, O my children, do not allow the worst in you to prevail, because if you love and respect God at all, try to prove it. Respond to reason, as stated in the Scroll of Virtue:

‘4 I ordered the estates of the earth, and I have set a path before you.

‘5 And as I have ordered the estates of the earth, so have I ordered your path as well, and established the powers of My world.

We have only one path, the path that is destined for us and all the believers of this world, and that is the path of God. If we deviate from that holy path, there is no money, no world power that will save us from eternal darkness, misery and ruin. A man who has overcome his anger and bitterness, his anguish, his malice, a man who has purified himself moves from the porches of God and penetrates the essence of love. He loves man because he sees that man is a creature of God like him, and he loves himself because the one who created him gives him the power of dawn on the gift of life. A man who loves himself in God, he loves life as a supernatural, mystical gift, a gift of no interest, given out of the love of God.

III. Recent reforms

I gladly return to the subject of His Holiness High Pontiff Owyn III. As I said, the man without whom our Holy Mother Church cannot function, the man who spends his days and nights in prayer and who is where he is to fight for the faithful and all that is holy, is he, High Pontiff Owyn III. Everyone has their own personal opinion of him, it is true, but the indisputable fact is that he is the head of the Church and that no person can object to him.

We must now into his shoes, if we are to be certainly equal - the attempt to assassinate him was the first inhuman and ungodly act that a man can do. What His Holiness goes through every day, we cannot know, but we can know with certainty that what he is doing is what is good and what is valuable in this world, and that our Lord guides him.

And he makes mistakes sometimes, like every mortal in this world, but he does twice as many good things and that is highly valued. Many things, including the dioceses of Albarosa, as well as the very important reform of Ruskan Rite, which is massivly found, again, in the Kingdom of Haense, are some of the reforms that have elevated our Church, things that also improve it and make it bigger and better day by day, and all this thanks to Him, who leads His Holiness on the right path.

IV. Conclusion

Love your enemies, pray for those who persecute you, that you may be the sons of your Father who is in heaven, for he gives his sun to rise over the evil and the good, and that the rain falls on the righteous and the unrighteous.

Let us forgive our debtors, and we will be forgiven. Let us remember why we survived, as a nation and as a religion - because we are together in this. Let us remember that His Holiness thinks only the best, that he is in the place of the Pontiff to make our lives better. Also, dear brothers and sisters, let us remember that no one is higher than God, and when He leads someone like His Holiness - we are on the right path.

Godani jest wielki

Alfred Episcopus Henrikev,

Bishop of Henrikev, Prelate

of the Clergy

Edited by repl1ca

The pontiff is still dead, he was a disgrace and deserved to die. And if he roams the world as an undead he deserves the blade once more “Duke Andrew Staunton would proclaim getting a little tired of this the Pontiff is alive talk” 

the stauntons are still dead, they was a disgrace and deserved to die. and if they roams the world as an undead they deserve the blade once more "a headless Richard Helvets, would proclaim getting tired of people trying to talk as if the legacy of clyde still alive talk."