3RD PAPAL BRIEF OF 1803, 356 ES

dmitris

With His Holiness bedridden, and his Curia working overtures to replace the wounded Pontifex in his many affairs: the task of writing and publishing Owyn III’s Papal briefs suddenly fell upon him. From his newly furnished office in the Basilica of Ex. Godfrey, Theophilos would pen the brief carefully as he hoped to remember all instructions given.

KB7_957_7uHx8mNPQ8hmXYdTK1wW1QJVZtZYVJapIJyXaPEYRj9to5J9HSTB_D-iyFTM0gQk5wZ7SG-U_ZMki5SlrbTQWYu-5l9ZeGRk0H8Ly6fKCSNE-RLn8UMSRoc0HmEs6W02

THIRD PAPAL BRIEF OF 1803, 356 ES

tq943gGeMB21j-nCsKREmhTQDvhDgEYFheZOM6kvkipRVbB6NnuE9X-LjMpoCxi76hSYeLNAfjmJZEHa1zEorQHe4U-gqGnVI3yXxB9fHqazbaWYuz-BaDoeOwcDcoXr2UuDaKGx

A gracious day, indeed, for both the Church and the Canonist world alike! Prideful and courageous, are the Knights of the Supreme Order of Exalted Owyn,  vowing their lives and dedication to the Holy Mother Church, for a second time. Owyn III  @Draeris himself present, with the aid of his physician Ophelia, handing the most loyal members of the Order a medallion of Albarosan merit, congratulating them for their lifelong dedication. 

Then, ordering all men to kneel down, as he demanded them to repeat the oath after him; “I vow to never falter, to obey and guard the laws of GOD, who is the one true Creator. I vow to be the sword and shield of the Church of the Canon and her faithful, and to fight for them when they cannot protect themselves. I vow to resist the temptations of Iblees and strike down those who have fallen under his dark rule. I vow to keep my post as Equestor until death takes me from this realm into the next.” And thus, arose the renewed Knights of the Supreme Order, as Owyn III used his pontifical sabre, approaching each member individually, placing it on their shoulders. 

It is a great day, indeed, as not only members of the Holy Mother Church and the Order were present, as public servants also attended this joyous occasion, namely the Solicitor General, Ophelia Elizaveta @TheIchorDruid and Ed Myre@Old Man Boiendl Director of the Crown’s Intelligence.

And of course, right after the ceremony, a young man, by the name of Felipe de Medina  @SkilledAntony, hailing from Sutica, arrived just in time to get himself introduced into the holy sacrament of baptism. It is a gracious day indeed, as another one embraced the Holy Mother Church and the Canonist faith, the true and only one. Truly, a great day, a reunion day for the world to put their differences aside and witness such an auspicious event to take place. 

His Holiness has despite his state managed to maintain a proactive attitude towards the ongoing initiatives that the Holy Mother Church is undertaking. His Vice-Chancellor Manfried Cardinalis Providentia  @GoldWolfGaming, together with Pontifical Chamberlain Carlos Clericus Albarosa @Proddy, are going to regularly meet with His Imperial Majesty & the Imperial State Army: in hopes that they can revive the Chaplain program, restore cultural relevance in Providence and resume regular mass. 

Furthermore, Apostle-General de Rennes shall oversee the construction of the Headquarters of the Supreme Order in the Basilica of Ex. Godfrey: having recently finalized necessary security measures with Equester-Imperator Theophilos Komnenos-Arianites  @dmitris & Otho Episcopus Valwyck  @Drumoldth.

tq943gGeMB21j-nCsKREmhTQDvhDgEYFheZOM6kvkipRVbB6NnuE9X-LjMpoCxi76hSYeLNAfjmJZEHa1zEorQHe4U-gqGnVI3yXxB9fHqazbaWYuz-BaDoeOwcDcoXr2UuDaKGx

Te Deum.

EQUESTER-IMPERATOR

ON BEHALF OF SANCTITAS PONTIFEX OWYN III

Theophilos Komnenos-Arianites

Edited by dmitris