Office of the Okarir'maehr 1803 S.A.

Stump

s8aPtxwcw-Z4tdQcIuBe49BIXAbUufwWjyhQ_yXNXDfgY2Calhsac8Hrd5sD3CAOkqthw3OOynU0SAnJYE9wL1nn-ZA_MO7REdNTdWPryMEd47uf_wLuGwy5EsBFOIgdfqijXulu

“I pine for a peace of history 

and in learning 

who I am,

my pride and joy

is so suddenly 

becoming of me.

ahern ito k’leh,

maelue heya maelue.

Step trepidatious

through the dark,

underneath

the foggy shade, 

from the cloud

of unknowing,

read onward.

I hope to overhear,
the need for me
now that I know
myself, I am
an Okarir’maehr.

Aiera Sullas, 1798 S.A.”

[A poem, “okarir naelunan.”]

ZxoOkOWAYSizEmNOn5QTi2OMGi4KYr56NnYtj-ivFyvb5kTMLhjNCDQbW6OuelXi4InkJCQDbnA7mvT0v624g5aJmmg0XhNXl4KfgtogZtqLo-p-I1Xcw37S6L46rVjwblLuDy6l

Stepping into the Grand Lobby of San’evarir, before the stairwells leading to the Eternal Library and beyond, you can find many assorted forms and information piled onto the Main Desk, along with a few hefty letterboxes for incoming mail. Above them all, a notice was posted.

“The Okarir’maehr, a dutiful position that, while having several names over the centuries, has persisted as the foremost guardian and overseer of the academics in Haelun’or. We are many, and the hope is that We represent the best and brightest scholars, not unlike the Maheral and their symbol of guidance to us all.

Herein this bulletin one may find the resources necessary to become learned beyond one’s years, if time and patience permits it. This is also the appropriate place to address letters to the Okarir’maehr themselves, as well as any formal paperwork, namely applications to the various institutions of San’evarir.”

RpV3wzd87fsekfBX29LGHSeBpTcwDyRE2z55VABURGctQS-cKIPPLEniyqaraPzcLVvK3ja-3qy4O8SkOL-vqdfsnzFlBWiYUrzeAJYozxkWzbOZsBnSNDr54wUGGMGa7Z6ktVFR

qx5hXv_wR0EVfHTH-vq1rsbn7qgY7g-9PtUfRXveQYp4XjKzLNqVPOq7KUv-PWr8Id3wfC47ycwIfxv2bBrfrTwGIHc55l4DHtlDuijDaxhd3Uo8gJKk0h-nywnqNCdc0e80i9l8

{Artist}

TOqdvRwM8012zIyYw6puSkddzNIuerBwzGXd57RenDn6-oWbZOEVJtDVmbpd6EmBMTPYttoJnphuAGxdrcs4m0-Ay57NFPvxZyXs3M2FunKPiVlAPr0uuul5UoNco5Ij8988Lhtu

It follows that you scan the pamphlets available to you.

2JsI4-SXyb16NOEKzdpBoGP2nPeaKJTguwcqjGaWySbeT_49pBYb5IjOFfiEJQpt_iUvw-SG8hrIyFT3p12QB3gSXMHvjBzNBbGZoZ4Yy9tZADsWHgCbVsOXNKWuEtaG7TbMMGAZ

Coming Soon

vdaitiPkq7tRhZwp4fV4n1tyiauDnoYehoal3afrnqy8YeOLeqXkIM1Gyr-6I4ZjQOlqoCynxJgAk6GuMDVZQBJrR1zVfM8LaCDEZVJ3308yFCm6DWV3ZWgELPajZUCKbLiZ8KA9

Mission Statements of the Eternal College, Rules & More

nGzq3Y2Zy7OCQIXQmhyhMVnoCYjsGooCqn43cGY8jq8OHywxM6pt6w6h361p5za0vYy9kwREv1gEhSIUMsADHyFJ0mqd3iF-oTyXFbQgsLBXxj1D1lISRqeYDYL8j2FczDHgTJDD

The Curriculum of Natural Philosophy

The Curriculum of Culture

The Curriculum of Thaumaturgy

MgL11B63isbnqLTJ2b74A018HLLRJZC0zdK2FtVq2CDl9B5yUMglWXvPijE1JUquYhRqsF_7LEUABcLyzJLp2E-rdR1hihHORQPXzns_rUjLpW3S9pmW52o1Dd_keuzlAH7SSzis
For All College-Related Applications:

((Reply below, or if it is more convenient, feel free to contact the current Okarir’maehr or Tilruir’naelu through Discord or in-game with these applications in a DM or physical book. Currently that is Okarir stump#1949 and Tilruir thiccpazuzu#7956 and our Discord Server is here.))

Teacher Applications

Spoiler

((OOC Information))

What is your Discord?:

What is your Minecraft Profile Name?:

What is the ideal time for you to partake?(Please use GMT as well as EST for convenience ;_;):

((Only IC past this point.))

What is your name?:

How old are you?:

What is your race?:

Are you aware of the rules of the College and that not conforming with them will attract consequences?:

What class do you wish to teach, of the options?

() Mali’san, Elven Language

() Mali’aheral Culture

() Mali’aheral History

() Natural Philosophy

() Thaumaturgy

() Common Studies

() Health/First Aid

What is your experience on the chosen subject?:

Why is it you wish to teach said subject?:

What is your interpretation of the phrase "Maehr'sae Hiylun'ehya" and what does it mean to you?:

How many Elven Hours a week are you able to dedicate to this profession?:

Anything else you wish to add?:

Student Applications

Spoiler

((OOC Information))

What is your Discord?:

What is your Minecraft Profile Name?:

What is the ideal time for you to partake?(Please use GMT as well as EST for convenience ;_;):

What is your name?:

How old are you?:

What is your race?:

Are you aware of the rules of the College and that not conforming with them will attract consequences?:

What class/classes do you wish to enroll in, of the options?

() Standard High Elven Studies (Culture, History and Language)

() Natural Philosophy

() Thaumaturgy

() Common Studies

() Health

Why is it you wish to enroll in this class/ these classes?:

Please describe yourself in a few sentences, to the best of your abilities:

Anything else you wish to add?:

"Aspiring and seasoned lecturers alike are encouraged to directly contact Us, the Tilruiran and-or Okarir, by mail or in person ((Reply below or find in-game or elsewhere!)) to schedule an informal, but hopefully informative talk(s). Outsiders, that is non-citizens and non-Elves, will be considered."

o-b5jooPNrQFif0RwpGbfWFq38mmbDEB6BwpVy_CwR_gFzxgghGXYg0Abda2C_k8DjTUIVc4BpngR7SrVjPtWkAFCVkX2VpjXLhMKmtIQ--e4IYlUSbZlgJWGEWekQOR9NNUS5nt

4XBRpTzehyAVQv7tJ2Ze4VX_40AcJ0nV1Q3osa6NWy0x_2jEiALyY0JL2TY9d_3dc7kOtUVdfU9RXSkgGpEB2UTNbVzgQoXjESD-QD9k2n-A8K7DHwRCsxolhoNbj5RSnNlMoh9i

The Library Arch

_JuX9u2Oh0y6hasyamlPWKIl5Fc9YGmvRbY5JKwv40eJzI620HauZK0tzysbFnuHrdL3_ZiJvq_BX_31MVSXGnHAef-lYoON889Cc2YN20BfcpV_cUAhC9OX4MPAUdpRG-GiBD5V

The San’evarir Theatre

eud8eC6CCMvqGjnojpSQMhKciLBSs2JhcfxR0HuVE_ENi_t1G55SUkmhRwGYhZvuLFkQTAOsKjhoY1iLDBG4to_9ZZ0spdIGSqoNI8HDH_Ax1UjrZbL39XTFCggY1KZmtdhToONj

The Grand Lobby

keFwgJllXnbkAOzaI00s7DxtuoT11XlgUDcnWs8DVgN2ln77KGktnqxAZwFL9MRsr5raZ3klhZAtyCza4CI9--yhJyY7lZdRS0h29Hwb2-OpARtJ34pOQLhtBfCfXiXGM9wrVlURHHG9nIDsjd0CVvgd_axGZsnWBCn96tXw7WJME9eR6ytPWUnHmG_RRIMCcrbMZnTflsoF4tX947kjSZNTcDRnRrQ7F2ectBU52Tr0-mGsEK2N1A4N8XDRfUBfPuEYhaArn00lUQcY

The Eternal College

IAP-5DyPXafBPPVL907efxmoIyiB134aP-3sifwd4BzyNgTFrz6ACj591ZqP-l4K1bwww4UwOSJb_MRUKHHqC6HEYGzfXpPYxe7GHftw2N-guV7ch1c7Hs5ZjTWfZdJ9Lttg5d3G

"Holding an event? Look no further than San’evarir, Protector of the Word. It is Haelun'orian tradition to be married upon a prominent space inside the Eternal Library, in this case the Arch, and outside of that Library is a plethora of space to be creative; San’evarir Theatre, already host to a few debates prior to writing. The Grand Lobby, a low-lit location perfect for display. Even the Eternal College, a grand venue at the highest point in Karinah'siol. 

All fine places to hold all manner of gatherings. A dramatic art installation, a one-night showing in the Theatre, debates, a knitting club; all are welcome underneath Our roof. A short form is provided at your leisure to let the staff know to prepare for you. Silver Councilors are exempt from having to fill this out, but some word of notice is greatly appreciated."

Events & More in San’evarir

Spoiler

Whom is holding this event?((Usernames after RP names, I.E Aiera Sullas ((Stumpye)):

When and Where will it be held?((Look above and in-game for locations. Provide the OOC day and time in brackets like this!)):

What shall it be centered around, is it reoccurring on a schedule? If so, what is the schedule?:

Does the location need to be prepared in any way? Extra seating, rearrangement, decoration, or anything else(Optional):

((Instead of posting, approaching us in-game or otherwise about holding an event is perfectly fine, too!)) 

S4ltkGYVHJR-CJIby1JfMsdyH9s4dhfNoybyh-zCBqOifZ6Qy_bitZ4K4KfgQYoMUD4dTz_lGshRlRfEKwvHsuBYuNUq1DoY0SK9vJD8NAJBIM06ZhH6_PmIrXxGzOUof63J5Tqw

Okarir’maehr, Head of Academics

Aiera Sullas((Stumpye))

Tilruir, Assistants of the Okarir

Tilruir'naelu, Headmaster of the Eternal College Maenor Aildhuin((thiccpazuzu))

Tilruir'indor, Eternal Librarian (On Hiatus)

Mediir’puer, Assistants of the Eternal Librarian

Alad Vel’Telos Celia’thilln((Box_Elf))

Aymon Liawenys((bigpurplebubblez))

Saoréan Maelnyr((Xerxos_))

Iolinn Sullas((Shorsand))

Mediir’taeleh, Assistants of the Headmaster

Seth Calith((samler))

Eredael Rhenaer((Nen))

CW2LRCO4Jd7_czbnoh0ua-TuieRonUqr7VQ1HMBQCR_2tzC62F-mPIDaPZJqdnI-rWJii0cQ9qfq8OoenQihizfBH0oylnRgE5XXzvKJoLdBZDcg6V4R9i0AcHbsIpAOPI0WCjwD

maehr’sae hiylun’ehya,

Okarir’maehr Aiera Sullas

UVHGNBzsgiAarJQ7xR4DTODur1Fo8I66GZmLHYQcvqxfEPRRz7hcsoFdEgcWlEZT47socBsAZuHqBGNP9w9gOwop4jxVxnJZIMrQFwYq1C2nBAXFpTU0GXodVqUURyIteQARWYql

Tilruir’naelu Maenor Aildhuin

((OOC Information))

What is your Discord?: MiniMuffinNinja#1178

What is your Minecraft Profile Name?: MiniMuffinNinja

What is the ideal time for you to partake?(Please use GMT as well as EST for convenience ;_;): GMT-8 2:00-3:00 PM, EST is 5:00-6:00

What is your name?: Nathan Cassiel

How old are you?: 53

What is your race?: Mali’aheral

Are you aware of the rules of the College and that not conforming with them will attract consequences?: I understand

What class/classes do you wish to enroll in, of the options? Standard High Elven Studies and Thaumaturgy .

() Natural Philosophy

() Thaumaturgy

() Common Studies

() Health

Why is it you wish to enroll in this class/ these classes?: To further my knowledge of my blood, and to practice and gain knowledge of the Arcane Arts.

Please describe yourself in a few sentences, to the best of your abilities: I am a man who is quick to learn, I enjoy learning, I am of pure blood, and appriciate books.

Anything else you wish to add?: Nothing else in particular.

((OOC Information))

What is your Discord?: Luvvyy#8103

What is your Minecraft Profile Name?: Weavess

What is the ideal time for you to partake?(Please use GMT as well as EST for convenience ;_;): EST

What is your name?: Penelope Iriel

How old are you?: 200

What is your race?: Mai’aheral

Are you aware of the rules of the College and that not conforming with them will attract consequences?: Yes

What class do you wish to teach, of the options?

(X) Mali’san, Elven Language

() Mali’aheral Culture

() Mali’aheral History

() Natural Philosophy

(X) Thaumaturgy

() Common Studies

() Health/First Aid

What is your experience on the chosen subject?: I am highly educated in Mali’san and Thaumaturgy, those being primary studies of mine.

Why is it you wish to teach said subject?: To provide education.

What is your interpretation of the phrase "Maehr'sae Hiylun'ehya" and what does it mean to you?: Progress and health, and by providing my services I can make progress towards the famine  of education which plagues our youth.

How many Elven Hours a week are you able to dedicate to this profession?: As often as you’d need me.

Anything else you wish to add?: Will speak to you.

((OOC Information))

What is your Discord?: bubbles#5614

What is your Minecraft Profile Name?: bigpurplebubblez

What is the ideal time for you to partake?(Please use GMT as well as EST for convenience ;_;): GMT+1, EST+6

What is your name?: Aymon Liawenys

How old are you?: 27

What is your race?: Mali'ahreal

Are you aware of the rules of the College and that not conforming with them will attract consequences?: Ti.

(x) Standard High Elven Studies (Culture, History and Language)

(x) Natural Philosophy

(x) Thaumaturgy

() Common Studies

() Health

Why is it you wish to enroll in this class/ these classes?: I find Natural Philosophy truly fascinating, I want to be able to understand the word and how it functions and be able to make hypotheses and test them, this is what brings me the most satisfaction. I also wish to learn more about my own culture in order to be politically enlightened so as to make informed decisions. I also want to honor my own traditions and culture, I feel grateful to have the resources of San'evarir and to be surrounded by like minded people. My pursuit of maehr’sae hiylun’ehya motivates my interest in Thaumaturgy, and the void fascinates me.

Please describe yourself in a few sentences, to the best of your abilities: A curious, dedicated, analytical, mali'thill with an overarching drive to learn and improve.

Anything else you wish to add?: Ahern ito Nae'leh for this wonderful opportunity. Ay'haelun'or, ay'maehr'sae

[!] Signing with his neatly kept quill, Aymon Liawenys proceeds to gracefully fold the application form, a nervous smile forming across his face. Finally he had the chance to truly blossom into the mali'aheral he wants to become.

On 1/19/2021 at 5:03 PM, MiniMuffinNinja said:

((OOC Information))

What is your Discord?: MiniMuffinNinja#1178

What is your Minecraft Profile Name?: MiniMuffinNinja

What is the ideal time for you to partake?(Please use GMT as well as EST for convenience ;_;): GMT-8 2:00-3:00 PM, EST is 5:00-6:00

What is your name?: Nathan Cassiel

How old are you?: 53

What is your race?: Mali’aheral

Are you aware of the rules of the College and that not conforming with them will attract consequences?: I understand

What class/classes do you wish to enroll in, of the options? Standard High Elven Studies and Thaumaturgy .

() Natural Philosophy

() Thaumaturgy

() Common Studies

() Health

Why is it you wish to enroll in this class/ these classes?: To further my knowledge of my blood, and to practice and gain knowledge of the Arcane Arts.

Please describe yourself in a few sentences, to the best of your abilities: I am a man who is quick to learn, I enjoy learning, I am of pure blood, and appriciate books.

Anything else you wish to add?: Nothing else in particular.

"To the Mr. Cassiel,

We'll be delighted to have you. The upcoming lesson in your curriculum, Language with Aiera Sullas, will be held 9th of the First Seed, 1804 S.A or Year 8((3pm EST, today)). Because this is a little out of your preferred schedule, Mrs. Sullas is free to meet with you a few days((hours)) afterward. One will be seeing you soon!"

2JJhsqm.png

Spoiler

((If I am understanding your timezone correctly, you'll be available later in the late EST evening, but if you are unable to log on today at all of course let me know! I'd like to be able to offer you introductions to the language stuff and any other questions but my most common hours are seemingly outside of your window so I want to schedule accordingly. Hope you're well! Sorry for the short notice.))

((OOC Information))

What is your Discord?: Fronis#2554

What is your Minecraft Profile Name?: Shorsand

What is the ideal time for you to partake?(Please use GMT as well as EST for convenience ;_;): Generally after 4pm EST

What is your name?: Iolinn Sullas

How old are you?: 22

What is your race?: mali'aheral

Are you aware of the rules of the College and that not conforming with them will attract consequences?: Yes

(X) Standard High Elven Studies (Culture, History and Language)

(X) Natural Philosophy

() Thaumaturgy

(X) Common Studies

(X) Health

Why is it you wish to enroll in this class/ these classes?: To better allow myself to pursue the ideals set by maehr’sae hiylun’ehya, of which I believe requires a mali'aheral to have a proper understanding of our culture, the world in which we exist, and our bodies that exist within this world.

Please describe yourself in a few sentences, to the best of your abilities: I have always had a strong desire to emulate those who I find intelligent and diligent in their pursuits of the world. To that end, I endeavor my best to be curious about the world that I understand very little of. I have a great deal of respect for those in the pursuits of having a greater worldly understanding of both themselves and others.

Anything else you wish to add?: No.

((OOC Information))

What is your Discord?: Beans#5349

What is your Minecraft Profile Name?: halo44410

What is the ideal time for you to partake?(Please use GMT as well as EST for convenience ;_;): 11pm - 5am EST, 5am - 11am GMT

What is your name?: Lillian

How old are you?:  60

What is your race?: Mali'thill 

Are you aware of the rules of the College and that not conforming with them will attract consequences?: Ti.

(x) Standard High Elven Studies (Culture, History and Language)

(x) Natural Philosophy

(x) Thaumaturgy

() Common Studies

() Health

Why is it you wish to enroll in this class/ these classes?:

Due to being raised on the roads, I wish to extend my knowledge to where I sit from studying the lands I visit outside the walls.

Please describe yourself in a few sentences, to the best of your abilities

I have a new found confidence in myself. I fear little, always jumping to the gun. I enjoy to learn new things, I currently know the tongue of many.