To Carlos Clericus Hyspia.

DahStalker

*An anonymous letter would be pinned about addressed to a certain Cardinal.* @Proddy

Dear Carlos Clericus Hyspia, 

Upon reading your public missive and letter to my dearest friend I must say I am at quite the disbelief. Your crude words written to the blessed Princess were rather appalling. Instead of offering guidance and care for these false accusations you write publicly to humiliate the humble woman. None the less I am willing to forgive your ignorance and instead offer you a few corrections to your given 'concerns' in regards of her Highness. Let us begin with the first - the claims of intimacy with others - something easily proven false due to her Highness' most loyal priorities when it comes to her husband. Not only is her Highness a kindred soul who works effortlessly to maintain a joyous household but she is also undyingly loyal to her husband unlike a few figures found within the bastardized Pruvia-Albarosa bloodline and a certain Helvets household who are known to have various wives and constant divorces. Secondly, and the most concerning, is your suggestion that her Highness is unable to house herself when she in fact is married to a very wealthy prince who cares for her well. Are you possibly suggesting that the young Prince Joseph does not care for his wife? I wonder. Lastly, I believe this is all silly propaganda to get back at the Household Pruvia for the Pretender Pontiff being bastardized and perhaps his feelings are a bit hurt that he wanted to unleash some sort of cruel lie to deface her Highness. Either way, you have made a fool of yourself and that is rather upsetting.  Do not speak for your High Pontiff, he may speak for himself , if that is possible after certain situations. I wish GOD may shine light upon your dumbfounded little mind and soul! 
                                               Sincerely, yours truly. 

"I do truly believe in order to guide those out of sin we must beseech them and show them the good path to virtue. Offer them penance, charity, kindness, pity and understanding - publicly humiliating them only drives them away from the church." said Basil Moroul.

"You would assume they would have some discretion after all of the scandals they have managed to partake in so far." Commented Cyril Cardinal St. Publius, readying for a wedding. "How wayward they are - perhaps they did not invite her to confession, because they had no use of manipulating her with penance. A shame on our Church."

Edited by Publius

Carlos Clericus Hypsia prays deeply for the souls and salvation of the adulterous and sexually deviant after reading the missive, for if they do not find penance in life they will find punishment in Hell.