Service to the Republic

Valaryon

yj5wAh6.png

Nhvwv8p.png

Plastered across the entryway of every public forum lay a familiar crimson and silver serpentine seal, an artists depiction of Caledor Laraethryn and a block of text as follow:

"Brothers and Sisters of Silver,

Stagnancy has come to our Bastion of Karinah'siol, and it is our imperative to drive its creeping shadow from our walls. As the figures who brought it have been driven from our walls so must return the blood of the passionate and the willed to bring life and prosperity to our silvered halls. For two generations the Laraethryn bloodline has given servitude to Elcihi, through Valenar Laraethryn was Lareh'thilln constructed during his tenure as Okarir'nor - he gave leal service as Medi'ir to the late Silir Uradir concerning the tribulations of our strenuous history with the people of Irrin. Leandra Laraethryn gave service as Medi'ir to the Okarir'hiylun and Okarir'maehr of Lareh'thilln. With my venerated ancestors service completed, so must I serve Elcihi in order to bring betterment to my bloodline and to our people. 

For this reason, I nominate myself as Okarir'san - to follow through with the path my Maln sought and to dash away the creeping stagnancy still lingering in our borders. With this position, I will bring justice to those who have broken our sacred laws, be it our own kin - or the workings of external forces to influence our realm. As Okarir'san I will stand as a staunch defender against the will of the other great powers within Almaris and work to restore our rightful place amongst the squabblers far beyond our sacred isle.

I implore all who seek to restore strength and prosperity to our Silvered Isle to stand with me."

Maehr'sae Hiylun'ehya,

Caledor Laraethryn

"I think I know this guy." Says some random old high elf

Finnadh endorses this message.