Crevel's Forum Emporium

Crevel

Crevel’s Forum Emporium

Hello there, fellow forum user. Are you bored of writing posts that receive minimal upvotes? Do you have responsibilities in the real world that divert your attention from writing the perfect forum post? Are the mina in your pockets weighing you down, causing you to sink deep into the Earth and into the fiery depths of Hell until you find your home in the 4th Circle? Well, look no further! Crevel is here to assist you with your forum needs. 

Today marks the opening of Crevel’s Forum Emporium where we offer two services. For 10 mina, you can receive an upvote from myself; boosting your upvotes and inspiring others to upvote your post after seeing it has received upvotes. This service offers a package deal where if you buy ten upvotes, you get two free. The second service is a post writing service. Beginning with a starting fee of 100 mina, I will write a forum post for you about anything you’d like within reason. Payment must be delivered completely up front in case of the upvote service, and the initial fee is to be paid up front and the rest after. Customers will be prevented from making a copy of and downloading the document until the final payment has been received. Partial refunds can be issued under particular circumstances but vary depending on how much was written and the time spent on it. You will not receive what I have written if a refund has been issued, and you may not ask for a refund once you have received the work. You will not be expected to credit me for my work. Below, I will display an overview of the prices. To hire a service, all you need to do is message me on Discord at Crevel#9266.

Upvote Service

One Upvote - 10 Mina

Ten Upvotes - 100 Mina + Two Upvotes Free (Package Deal)

Writing Service

Start Fee - 100 Mina

Every/After 100 Words after Initial 100 - 15 Mina

Image - 5 Mina Each

Text Dividers - 20 Mina Each

Songs & Music - 10 Mina Each

Font (Not Displayed on Forums) - 10 Mina Each 

Example Pieces

Here, I will link some examples of my work. All of it was made for myself except the first one, which was a commission. I will also provide a price beside it to give an idea of how much it would cost if it were a commission in this system. If you have any questions, message me.

The Unspoken Eulogy (511 Words - Initial Fee + 411 Words = 175 Mina)

Argoch - Daemon Lore (1213 Words - Initial Fee + 1113 Words + 3 Images + 1 Song = 305 Mina)

Battle of the Arts - October (1184 Words - Initial Fee + 1084 Words = 265 Mina)

[PK] Which Would Be Worse (151 Words - Initial Fee + 51 Words + 1 Song = 125 Mina)

Arthasian Puffin - Animal Lore (684 Words - Initial Fee + 584 Words + 1 Image = 195 Mina)

Battle of the Arts - June (104 Words - Initial Fee + 4 Words + 1 Image = 120 Mina

bro I do this for free

49 minutes ago, NotEvilAtAll said:

bro I do this for free

hey you wanna upvote all my posts