THE IMPERATIVE OF REPRODUCTION

j6jLm92MupG6UqLHntr_OvHL8-F14PUfvZ-a-5bJVSK1HaeRIN4UH8bg9WCPimlf8gbdy2cF7PiPzKzgirtwknwWmXHos7CI0dsPb5mk_FvZsCdYvVvtxdBPeNmWJp3hv-VU3o0x

THE IMPERATIVE OF REPRODUCTION
14th of the Snow’s Maiden, 8th of the Second Age

oIndHus4iQSpqnKVlQM_5NVcWZcKdAUe5wfQEe6R_S4DKBxtdGOTYFGeMKX-XR_sIx-yj_RwtSD6HNmr04wlaxEVy-2UvxJmThYtzdjsnxt9A8dY4DJF61PODD9i_VGcY90utgew

yjC78P2n3ujqXHAjguACHEBfAn2PKWook2u0_j04_dge91hwMQUKbwGUgKN8L32mQWak09vHy6xnHAOYPndejSlkS3eQ0ZSg1wJOIJNpp9gcOUzdAopOIqxwhbmy6LisZC80zn4m

Children of Silver, Larihei’s blessed followers, sometimes to progress further you must go back to a time in which progress was emanate and our people were on the cusp of greatness. It is time for the Imperative of Reproduction to be established once again in elcihi’thilln.  It is therefore that the ‘aheral must be encouraged to go through courting rituals in order to produce more crotchfruit.

It is the duty of the Mali’thill to ensure that the elven curse does not hinder our dogma of Maehr’sae Hiylun’ehya and we continue to be producing ample individuals to continue to progress our people. It is imperative that we secure the next generation of Larihei’s blessed within the walls of elcihi. It is the next step in Maehr’sae Hiylun’ehya to produce offspring.

To further encourage the mass production of crotchfruit those who manufacture such children shall be rewarded with larger homes, the respect of their kin, and the fulfillment of doing their duty to the state.  In the words of Kalenz Uradir;

“Go forth, mali'aheral and produce crotchfruit!”

Signed;
Maheral Eredael Rhaener

Sohaer Arelyn Ilyathir
Okarir’hiylun Valyris Wynasul

Medi’ir Kolvar Uradir
Okarir’tir Kiljarys an Iarwain [Begrudgingly]

Penelope Iriel throws up in her mouth.

The Sohaer grumbles to herself with the missive's lack of a certain Mali's signature....

She signs in bold.

“This is the most weridest promotional thing I have ever seen... I’m scared.” Alyssa Seregon commented with a confused but a bit terrified tone to her fellow mali’aheral and Haelun. 

@madysenb @Maevlin@Demented_Delila

Queen Isabel in Haense lofts a brow at the missive "Wha' in Godans name is happening' in Haelun'or?" She'd then ****** the missives from the hands of her children

Otto Baruch calls over to his mother, Charlotte Baruch, after finding the missive left on her office table "Mamej! What's this!"  He then went to share the missive with the rest of the cadets of St. Karl!

@Maevlin

Ikur Sullas, former Maheral -- now mimosa aficionado -- lowers his sunglasses to read the missive. He unreads the missive and realigns his shades. He resumes vacationing.

Charlotte Baruch quickly takes the missive out of her son's hands "This does niet concern you Otto. I'll have to speak to my contacts about this later..."

Aestenia Aevaris cackles as she sits with her family, enjoying some peace and quiet.

"Crotchfruit !!!" exclaimed a tiny Halaena Elibar'acal in a high pitched voice as she gazes upon the missive. "I cannot wait to ask Maeve about this !!"

Engerraund Serac, on his travels, comes upon the missive. He unravels, turns around the missive, and squints to see if there are any OnlyFans photos for free drawings on the misslve out of sheer curiosity while fumbling a few coins in his pocket.

Dele Seregon eyed the missive as her daughter showed it to her, shaking her head and very promptly shredding it. These shredded pieces are fed into the fire of their stove. "This does not concern you, Alyssa."

@Orlesian

A Paladin side-eyes his wife, missive in hand. Well aware that he was about to be suplexed through the floor, he opens his maw and lets loose an eldritch shriek of fervent desire.

"It is time.. for more c̸̢̐̿͑̀̌r̷̡̯͓̗̱̳̎͂͌̈́̆͘̚͜o̶̹̮̫͌͑̈́̄͂̉͂͘t̵̨̳̹̪̟̏̊̑̌̇͌̋̔̃͝c̷̬̰̭͇͇̬̜͔̿̎͛̀̓͒͗͋̍͝h̶̢͇͙̲̘̗̳̜̮̫̋̋̔̚͝f̶̨̝͓̖̟͕͂͌̎͋͑̃̒̀r̵̛̠͆͌̑͂̊̏̎͂̉̔͗ų̶̹̼̰̼̮̳̖̮͛i̵̮̭͖̾̚t̴̡̨̻͓̯̭̩̻̭̦͎̰̪̹̏͌͂̎͂̀͛͑̅̓̈́͘̕, wife."

@Vic

Juniper Wick finds a crumpled copy of the missive in a gutter. She reads it and says "What the ****."

((I really like the propaganda edited to look like high elves. nice touch))

Aymon Liawenys: blinks in quick succession at the missive and squints at the picture on the missive with a furrowed brow. "That is rather on the nose, ne?" he comments to no one in particular before dragging his bag of books to the desk to continue his writings. Leaving the crumpled missive lying on the kitchen table. @VillainousVivs @thiccpazuzu

A disturbed monk nearly choked on her tea at her husband's words. She rushed down the stairs, promptly swatting the man on the head. "We have a two year old who repeats everything, Rhaelanthur!" She screeched in return.

@Sphookas