Knud's very secret open letter to the Ireheart clan.

Knud’s very utterly secret open message

“To Axel Ireheart and his respectable clan, I formally write this very secret open letter like the owl that hoots in the night.” The dirt-covered crinkling piece of paper would read in the shaking handwriting of an ancient dwarf. 

“My associates have caught sight of your industrial compound and what was to find there hurt my eyes as it does my snails. My snails have a very fine nose and so it is obvious that the stinky toxic waste is a hazard to their well being. Such act I do not take kindly yet you can not fault the unknowing, and so I write you this proposal.

~We shall provide the means to rid the waste of its scent, meet me and my associates there where the frogs swim. I expect of you to plant and dumb this what we give you in and around the toxic waste dump. 

~We ask of you to make it clear with signs and posters to my snail that they are to go no further towards the remains of the waste! Besides this, those that oversee these hazardous warnings with their beady eyes are expected to be moved by those who eye it with care. 

In return, I and my associates will not forget the cooperation of your clan, and so you can approach me in the future for your own endeavors. I shall also grand grace to the name of Aghuid Ireheart for the evil snail-stumping deeds he has recorded to have done, as long as he keeps himself from furthering the damage to my snail folk.”

I, Knud, look forward to working with you."

[!] This letter was brought to Axel Ireheart, bound to the shell of a large landsnail, with the dirt covering the paper it would hint to the fact that the snail had covered a lengthy muddy passage of a few solid days.

qIPsEwu9FmECIKmC5C7wEkyiORYUQfoHIfWNGt17wyChA9gAFIAYuOuxbu2Raa1JXVNBoLsuQdc-i4cS62fcIwW9zkPNC7a_B0GT7p1R5I3JnAof269nVF3f-3A_LrpeSa2QwDgd

Spoiler

9HWywVm.png

Eirika Ireheart peeks over Axel's shoulder as he reads the letter "We mus' make tehs roight! Anytehn fer teh snail druid an' 'is snails."

Dwig reads about the process he helped put in action “glad weh are taking peaceful action, oie can see et from my house and its not onleh teh snails that are being ‘armed, the sludge is causing a disgusting smell fer meh aswell”

Dhaen Grandaxe stares into a mirror and wonders what else she doesn't know.

unknown.png