[✗] [Magic Lore][Misc] Astral Sorcery

Mr. Etan

wRZSjdp.gif

Veil magic? Veil magic.

I can get behind this.

+1

okay but this is really good though, like

it's a nice change up from the voidal magics making most people incapable of lifting a sword.

2 hours ago, Toxcat said:

f2u_purple_star_bullet_by_spiritseekerda_dboqob0.pngAstral Sorcery is not compatible with magics that have “attunements”. These are Voidal Magics, Druidism, Azdrazi,  etc.

Is this referring to any connection? Attunement is just the specific Druidic nomenclature for connection to the Aspects. Is a Paladin capable of learning Astral Sorcery? Housemages are 'connected' with their mana pool too, are they unable to learn?

Outline exactly which magics are compatible and incompatible.

+1 !! i like the concept and the aesthetics and jsut... this whole thing.. yus..

1. formatting is absolutely immaculate
2. i didn't read it
3. you get an upvote cus astral anything is pog

wow 

space elves AND space cats?

you have my blessing

33095aee27ba3c4b616846a85082b4a6.jpg

Sailor Scout or Star Guardian... Which one?

Spoiler

Seriously I love this idea, always wanted a magic which was star themed or connected with space and astral star guardian/sailor moon vibe. 

I only disagree with the part where even if you soulbind the book, it can be taken and you have to give it over mechanically.

6 hours ago, Toxcat said:

f2u_purple_star_bullet_by_spiritseekerda_dboqob0.pngSince there is no actual rule on speed be reasonable on how slow you will be moving in this field. 

Within the Current Combat rules that can be found here it states that while in CRP or Roll Combat "You may only move four blocks per emote". With this rule set in place wouldn't it make more sense to limit someone's movement speed when inside the constellation field to 2 blocks/meters per emote?