(OOC) Revival of House Visconti (Request for documents)

Zoprak_Visconti

Hello friends and foes of LoTC!

I hope that my post finds you all well, that the new year has been kind to you thus far and that you find yourselves in the best of health. It is my sincere hope that you are all safe and sound with your loved ones (or your pets).

With the coming of the new year I found myself back on this wonderful server nearly three years after I took a hiatus. Much has changed and I felt like the type and quality of roleplay that we have had has changed as well, to my pleasant surprise! I grew nostalgic of my early days of playing on the server back in 2014-2015. Alongside the updated mechanics and progress in the world lore, I felt that it was the perfect opportunity to breathe life into House Visconti; which I had the pleasure of representing off and on at earlier times.

I plan to compile a Master-guide to Illatian and Visconti roleplay by the end of next week and give the RP announcement about our current position and plans. In order to help me make this a reality, I decided to reach out to you, the LoTC community.

I was dissatisfied with the information I was able to collect thus far because:

• Some key players lost access to their drives and their precious documents.
  • Some key players became inactive and unreachable.
  • Primary-source forum posts are very aged and difficult to follow.
  • Secondary-source information is often skewed and distorted.
  • We have a list of tertiary characters holding the family name who I cannot place in our family tree.

I wanted to write this post and ask those of you who have played a House Visconti (or Illatian persona) to kindly reply to this forum post and aid me in my project by sending me links to the documents (or forum posts) that they do have or by contacting me on my Discord: Zoprak#3499.

• Character sheets and family trees are required.
  • Secondary sources mentioning or referencing the family members and their activities are needed.
  • Documents outlining family activities are appreciated.
  • Miscellaneous documents, photographs, screenshots and skins are not necessary but would help fill in the gaps in the lore.

Thank you for your time and assistance, I look forward to roleplaying with you all in the coming weeks. To those of you who are facing an upcoming semester I wish the best of luck and amazing grades. Please do not hesitate to contact me.

Best regards,

Zoprak (Antonius Mihailo Visconti)

(P.S Dear Moderators, I apologise if this is in the wrong section, please transfer it to the appropriate place if need be, I am a returning player and I am still unsure where to place my forum posts that are OOC).

Hi! Me and @Gaius Marius are both former Nicator/Visconti characters. In fact, Gaius made the house - so feel free to reach out to him! Other former Visconti include Draeris, Bagley, and... I think Parkins? 

Does Parkins still play on the server? Thank you for your interest. I've already contacted @Gaius Marius and I'll be in touch with you too. Feel free to add me on Discord so we can exchange information!

Parkins no longer plays as far as I am aware. Feel free to HMU, and good luck!