[Bravuna] Settlement Application

TheHeftyDonut

Settlement PRO MC Name: HeftyDonut

Settlement Name: The Ducal State of Bravuna 

Proposed Settlement Locations (Highlight 3 on the map): 

Location 1

Location 2

Location 3

Settlement Lore (could include previous roleplay posts showing involvement with the community) (1000 words minimum): https://www.lordofthecraft.net/forums/topic/198300-culture-the-bravunian-people/?tab=comments#comment-1818409

Settlement Government Structure Explanation:  (There is an explanation of the government in our cultural lore. https://www.lordofthecraft.net/forums/topic/198300-culture-the-bravunian-people/?tab=comments#comment-1818409

Settlement Builds and Infrastructure (photos required): 

1Concept

2Concept

3Concept

4Concept

How does this settlement offer a unique niche not already found in an existing polity on the server? I would like to say this settlement will offer a unique roleplay and style for people of LoTc by adding something a little new, as it is multiple different cultures to make one big culture to serve most who are looking for some out of the ordinary things to do upon the server. Along with the culture the settlement is to be something that prides itself on basic child education and the education of the arts. One final thing I would like to say is this settlement shall be unique in their focused and main religion; The Faith of Canon, the Bravunians pride themselves on having a strong connection with their God, The Creator. Serving the best they can to reach out to him and serve him.

How does your settlement tie to the greater lore and narrative set by the community on LotC?: Our settlement ties to the LotC community's lore by having similar cultures to other cities, nations, and or settlements. This can be seen and one culture from both our settlement and the Holy Orenian Empire, the settlement will have aspects of the Illatian (Italian) culture, this being said our main hope is to be kind of a hub for all the other human and unique cultures upon LotC almost like a small mixing bowl of cultures to give us more role-play and activity. Along with this, the settlement will offer more role-play to get others from around the map to come to lands have different parties, dinners, or even balls. Saying such, we believe that we will hold a suitable place within the LotC lore.

Have you ever run a settlement on LoTC before and what experience do you have with leadership within roleplay communities among the current groups of players?  I have never run a settlement before on really any server though I do have people who have done this before helping do this. I have held current and previous leadership positions within different communities, such as being the Current Surgeon-General of Haense, being a Guide of a Druid Circle to teach other players of druidism, lastly, I have held previous Court mage positions within different settlements and nations

Do you understand the metrics for maintaining activity and the grounds for settlement removal, along with the standing polity cap? Yes, I completely understand such.

Denied.
If you would like additional info as to why it was denied, please send me a message on discord (Zindran#2300).