Purchase a Cannon

Goon

[!] A flyer was posted across Almaris, wherever flyers may be posted.

PURCHASE A CANNON

cannon.png.c42a60f03c4b7f9eea91cd248eaba64b.png

[!] An etching of a cannon was scrawled at the top-center of the page.

If it were possible for all peoples to own one, I would say to invest in your safety; buy a cannon. So, I wish to do my part to make this investment in your protection possible.

A small asking price for a big punch, an entire cannon can be yours for an easily negotiable price. If you’ve something to protect, purchase a cannon.

Contact Victor Santino in Providence.

Victor Santino, Cannon Connoisseur 

[OOC]

Contact goon#8136 on Discord to purchase.

Giada Orlov's olive green hues scan the parchment nailed onto the Providence walls.

"Hm..." The Ilatian hummed to herself, wondering of whoever this Santino man may be!

Annabelle Kelmenour glanced over the flier pinned to the Providence Notice Board curiously. "Perhaps the ISA could use some new cannons?" the woman thought to herself. 

Kallian Syrivir blinks a few times as he reads over the letter at his desk "... Dear, I want a cannon" he calls out to Leyu Syrivir @minty_roses

43 minutes ago, NLThomas said:

Kallian Syrivir blinks a few times as he reads over the letter at his desk "... Dear, I want a cannon" he calls out to Leyu Syrivir @minty_roses

"And I want a dragon!" The elfess calls out from the study. "But we all can't get what we want, I suppose~" Leyu's words would end with a teasing hum before returning to her book.

"Hey Alicjo, Anduin, do y'all want a cannon? Could be fun to have around" Jo asks her fellow brothers while she enjoys her cup of tea. 

A particular boomer elf grumbles something about the "youth" and their "cannons".

"Perfec'ly reasonable home defence measure," a Dwarven lass bobs her head.

Aeonn looks around the round table "a cannon could be useful?" He consults with the others seated to his sides and front