A Humble Blessing to the Grand King from a Friend

n4ubnaLn-lj4NJZzGVMCJ9RgFI0XDDlIEPWH7NLxGGY16RSMehH3BMGqkhYpv4IfM8xzCXvR9wSPrv4sd60h_o6HMYD_BiKFGctJzU5pOk-nbEAw99B2_qn006bJBp41F3JaL9cI

[!] A letter upon parchment would be delivered to the new Grand King of Urguan, Norli Starbreaker and the notice board of the Under Realm.

A Humble Blessing to the Grand King from a Friend

To Grand King Norli Starbreaker, my lifelong mentor and friend. I congratulate you on your rise to the Obsidian Throne. I therefore send out an open letter, along with it, my humble blessings as Priest of Da Kirja Dverga. I pray to each of the Brathmordakin, beseeching them that they allow your reign will be prosperous and honorable:

Yemekar,

may you watch and guide Norli Starbreaker as he molds your chosen race closer to your perfect balance. May he be the brightest fire that all young dwed look up to and aspire to be.

Anbella,

may you watch and guide Norli Starbreaker as he turns Kal’Darakaan, Hefferum, the Kingdom of Urguan, and beyond into Da Khaz’A’Khazmar, The Hall of Halls. May the hearth burn bright with the Grand King’s compassion and kindness.

Ogradhad,

may you watch and guide Norli Starbreaker as he himself guides the Dwedmar. May our libraries be full of knowledge and our leaders wise. Be the conscience in the Grand King’s head that makes the right choices for us all.

Belka,

may you watch and guide Norli Starbreaker as his passion inspires others to seek out their own. May he see his goals into fruition and his dreams realized. May the Dwedmar seek happiness if darkness arrives under his rule.

Armakak,

may you watch and guide Norli Starbreaker as he fills our treasuries with gold, silver, and jewels. May our halls be a center of honest trade, bartering, and industry. May every dwed’s pockets be deep under his rule.

Grimdugan,

may you watch and guide Norli Starbreaker as he seeks out your riches deep below our mountain home, hidden in the darkness. May he aspire to become better for the prosperity of the Grand Kingdom.

Dungrimm,

may you watch and guide Norli Starbreaker as he brings honor and glory to the Grand Kingdom when the forces of Khorvad come knocking at our doorstep. May the Grand King be just and uncorrupt, allowing truth to shine brightly. May our honored dead watch from Khaz’A’Dentrumm with pride as we, the Dwedmar, all flourish.

With this blessing, my friend and Grand King, although it isn't much, I will stand with you still. Even though your newfound duties may preoccupy you, I still find joy to call you friend.

May your Reign be Long and Prosperous,

Vergil Goldhand

"Woise have ye grown in t'ese recent years me kin" Vergil's Clan Father, Dorimnur Goldhand says as he clasps his kinsmen on the shouder. "Woise indeed, ah'n pleasin' to t'a Brathmordakin yer words be."