7 Months, AMA

QliphothicCorvid

Been here for about seven months, figured it's about time for an AMA, you know the drill!

Why you so cute though

After being on LotC for seven months, you're very involved in lore and the community surrounding it. I've read a handful of your lore applications and heard about some other ideas you have planned (very neat btw). My question is:

What is one piece of lore in LotC that you find to be creative, innovative, or interesting?

9 minutes ago, Covey said:

After being on LotC for seven months, you're very involved in lore and the community surrounding it. I've read a handful of your lore applications and heard about some other ideas you have planned (very neat btw). My question is:

What is one piece of lore in LotC that you find to be creative, innovative, or interesting?

WONKS

jkjk, for me, I'd have to say Pale Blood Magic for it's freeform nature and aesthetic, of course I haven't seen it in action and probably won't in the near future, the lore looks really neat. It's also the first piece of lore I read back when I joined the server.

3 minutes ago, SpaceOddity said:

favorite LotR quote? 

"Deeds will not be any less valiant if they go unpraised."

You can choose one admin to protect you. The others will try to hunt you down. Who do you choose to protect you, and why?

What's your favourite song? What's your favourite album?

1 minute ago, Kuila said:

You can choose one admin to protect you. The others will try to hunt you down. Who do you choose to protect you, and why?

What's your favourite song? What's your favourite album?

Tythus, he'll get rid of the other admins for me with the big red button that says "Delete server"

And for the second question, I love the band Cake, my favorite song has to be Shadow Stabbing, and Comfort Eagle as my album.

Going off of @Covey's question a little, do you think you'll ever apply to be on the story/lore team if the time to do so arrives? 

1 minute ago, audyush said:

Going off of @Covey's question a little, do you think you'll ever apply to be on the story/lore team if the time to do so arrives? 

Most likely, I'd like to do a little more in the lore community first though! 😄