Lore Shelving & The Status of Botany

squakhawk

Treants, as much as I love my community, did definitely need the shelf given the lore problems. Working w/ Timbers, we found that this just wasn't it, chief. 

2 minutes ago, ๖ۣۣۜUnwillingly said:

GRRR ST HOW DARE YOU SHELF MY BROKEN LORE I AM SO ANGRY THE STAFf ARE RUINING THIS SERER GRRRR

bro no one has said anything yet chill

Grr... Glockomancy didnt make the cut, time to make a Glockodil herb 

no im not actually gonna write it...

1 minute ago, nickrocky213 said:

Grr... Glockomancy didnt make the cut, time to make a Glockodil herb 

no im not actually gonna write it...

Sounds like a pogger idea bro, do write such a wacky herb.

God has abadoned us

Glockmancy is planned for 9.0. It will accessible through a purchase of Diamond VIP and higher.

when is vortex being shelved

22 minutes ago, Jake! said:

bro no one has said anything yet chill

i know 

i was making a joke ab the inevitable complaints there will be about the lore shelving because grr st bad for shelving lore

2 hours ago, SquakHawk said:

Currently their cooldown is fairly short, and if the bug still exists, they do reset on restart.

I was told the cooldown on herb nodes was 5 hours, did this change? The story team have a very warped perspective on what "fairly short" means if the cooldown is the same.

And while we're at it since tech team said it was up to you all, the ST team, change the herbs to be player based instead of server based. I'm sick and tired of having to run halfway across the map to grab an herb from a node and see that someone else got to it first. Like I said in the tech discord we don't have fight over each other for vortex nodes, herbs should be the same. This is ESPECIALLY if the team want herbs to not only be used for signs but their innate abilities.