Letter of Inheritence

MailC3p

As the days go  by and the longer  I sit at my home alone, where I'm facing a problem often which many heads of a family does, who’ll be  the heir to my family. When i think about i often would had say that my own son,  Theophilios, would  be the one that would be my heir,  yet he  now lives in haense  and split from our house  to create a new his branch, from which i'm happy for but, the next logical choice that i had in my  head  was of course  my own Grandson, Carter, who is my first son’s  first  son, even though he is now married to a noble-woman  and his children bare her family name instead of mine, in the end the only logical choice  left in  my head would be my sweet granddaughter Anastasia, Married to Henrik Komnenos-Larson, she seems  the  best fit, hence  I,  Alexios Komnenos, chooses  to make this letter an letter of official recognition of  Anastasia  Komnenos-Larson as  the Heir to the Komnenos name.

Signed

-Alexios  Komnenos

20th The Amber Cold 1804

image0.png

Anastasia would be sitting in her Providence manor with her husband Henrik and her children when a man would bring this letter.  

Henrik goes to the door and gives the letter to Anastasia. 

As Anastasia reads this letter a small smile grew on her face. 

“Henrik, Alexios named to Heir of the house” She wraps her arms around her husband and her kids follow in the gathering. 

Anastasia goes up to her study and writes back to Alexios, “Grandfather, it has been many years since anyone has heard from you, I hope you are doing well. I couldn’t be more grateful of being named your heir. You have always been more of a father than my own. You helped me when no one would. I promise Ii will bring honor to the name Komnenos.”

Anastasia signs and seals the letter and sends it off to her Grandfather. 

6bd2ce95998bfd49455dec5cda3e1696.jpg