Monthly Player Appreciation of Haense [V]

MissToni

z1WmUmscH0wRg6y8EoJAjp8ijX6i-BSskmIwyHgm8I2wzN5UwtAi8SmK3NFfnRHIWnBe3XsM4rH4XCnvlG7SitkgJ9Uio-lNUrTAduac0QVK6G9CpXS7XlNwCXoufDQVbyr3DTs0

January 2021:

SemiColin

Most people from Haense all know SemiColin, especially if you were or are in the HRA. He became a sort of mascot of Haense with his famous character Buck Dirtgrub.

He is a really nice dude and often surprised us with his wonderful animations that made all laugh. My favourite being the one that says goodbye to New Reza from Zaerie’s “OUR MEMORIES OF REZA AND ARCAS” forum post. Along with this he also made hilarious newspapers in roleplay called "Buck News" with drawings that he posted on the forums.

I remember SemiColin’s character Buck when he put on a dress and ate flowers months ago actually. It is a sight I will never forget. That guy ate way too many things that honestly should have *cough* killed him *cough* or made him sick, but shhhh. He’s a special one that is for sure.

Although there were some that considered his roleplay a bit meme, I don’t think so at all. We can’t all be super megaminds with 3000 IQ. And it is sort of a charm to have a dumb all-eating mascot of Haense named Buck. So SemiColin, if you get any haters. Just let Buck eat them and voila, there is no haters in the Buck Dirtgrub empire.

I hope you have a wonderful year and I wanted you to know that Haense appreciates and loves you!

This month is for you SemiColin!

SemiColin is an Icon and a Legend. +100

#MakeBuckTheOfficalMascotOfHaense

Oh Buck, definetly part of my best memories of Haense/HRA. All there is trully to say is BUCK BUCK BUCK!