Returning player looking for something new to be a part of

_Ziiino

Hello. My name is Matt and I've been a member on the server for over 5 years now. I have come back after a long hiatus to find a lot of my old friends seem to have moved on from the server and that's completely fine with me. I almost did the same lol. I'm interesting in either starting or joining a community of player to RP with. I want to get back into the deep RP and progression of the server that I used to love but it's harder when you don't know who you want to be as a character yet let alone who to talk to. 

I'm open to any offers. I've got experience in loads of things from Militia commander, Cult leader, Kharajir cub, Oruk wanderer, Easterner ronin, dark elf family. And much more. I have also got experience from my old RP server I used to Co-own years ago to bring to the table. Don't be afraid to say hi if you see me on the server :) I look forward to meeting you all.

Hey there Ziiino, if you're a human player I recommend you stop by Oren or Haense.

If you're an elf, pop by Elvenesse or the Druids Grove! 

If you need a smaller faction to join I'm sure there's plenty - but pop by Camlannen to say hello to me and my boys. We'll situate you with some bread and some tools. Welcome back! 

If you're into elves, hmu at KaiserThoren#7818 for Elvenesse, I have some stuff going on. Alternatively Camlannen is for a smaller/tighter group and works well for new players, and Eli is a good friend and he is a good choice too ;)

If you're a human, I strongly recommend Haense! We're a large and primarily human nation based off Russian and German culture. We're very militaristic, but there are plenty of other organizations for all sorts of roleplay! DM me on Discord if you're interested: AnonymousAlexa#1509

Heyho Matt, it's nice to see people actually returning!

We could certainly offer you a place in the Kharajyr Remnant Caravan if you wanna play a Kha again... small, less active group and certainly not perfect lol. We do a lot of trading RP, wander to places... we often change location and we currently camp at Talon's Grotto. In case you are interrested, feel to message chaos#7283 or me (Laeonathan#3614) on discord!

If you're interested in roleplaying in a Spaniard, Hispanic, and Latino based culture, Hyspia would let you in with open arms, if you're interested, msg Timer#8568 on discord.