HAELUN'OR NEWS (SHOCKING)!!!

Keldrith

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD MORNING HAELUUUUN'OR!!!!!!!

Your weekly supply of news fresh off the press has been delivered to each and every mailbox! Enjoy!

(If you want the aesthetic version, please click this link)

2804b5a2a842188937874325fc25c17f.jpg

b5ac6bd76ed2e68c5f9a3c1d6182fbf9.jpg

bd8c55926c95ed4b9e8aa6bee46ddc63.jpg

955ab15428efdb8b51cc09ba7bccfd3e.png

"What the **** is going on over there?"

A Sylvaeri wonders from Elvenesse

"Finally, a more accessible and practical farming plan!" an elfess expressed with satisfactory smile, reading the paper over a good cup of Haelun'orian Tea.

"Praise Elsohaer, no longer shall any child of Larihei know hunger!" Kolvar exclaimed

Estelle gazes upon the propaganda 

"Ah yes, progress"

"Farms! Wonderful farms to add flavor to the antiquated common menus of Haelun'or! Let us hope this is the only the beginning to the flourishing of the isle's environment." Valyris commented as a copy of the newspaper was delivered to her studio.

27 minutes ago, Kaiser said:

"What the **** is going on over there?"

A Sylvaeri wonders from Elvenesse

Aymon Liawenys frowns at the Newspaper, wondering how it found its way to the streets of Haense "Propaganda at its finest, it even twists Mrs Sullas' words..." pauses grimacing and turns to his house mate "Maenor, I have fuel for the fire." He says as he tosses the misinformation into the flames.

@thiccpazuzu

"Twists Aiera's words?" the elf would give Aymon a puzzled look "I doubt they managed to translate them in the first place." he'd reply to the child, shrugging as he proceeded to go about his business.

Anordal wonders what he has signed up for...

Haskir quirks a brow at the publication's mentions of Aiera. "It took a brief few minutes for me, a Kha', to translate the texts .. there are books on this language." Inhaling deeply, he sighs aloud, "It tells of where she fled to and for why .. but they'll never discern it, I suppose." Rolling up the paper, he takes it off to store it on a shelf with the other trillion copies of texts he obsessively collects.