Fifth Ceremony of the Lily 358ES

Xarkly

FIFTH CEREMONY

OF THE LILY

t1ygauhcaFtIaySEO1Yefo47e6BCMvx44i3UJKnBZwKfAO_cpAvA93gSA8Q2AgAZPvUrPsNtMF0WBeQPWqq0r7DBO4TxeZ15mH7RFwqUKTMeusDsUwFPzwUP6bYH8Bm6BR7_Ssa-

Fifth Edict of Elevation into the Order of Queen Maya and the Lily

Issued by the

CROWN

On this Vzmey ag Hyff of 358 E.S.

VA BIRODEO I HERZENAV AG EDLERVIK

By order of the Krawn, the Fifth Ceremony of the Lily is hereby called in the Spring of 358ES in order to bestow upon individuals the honour of membership into the esteemed Order of Queen Maya and the Lily in recognition of their contributions to the Kongzem of Hanseti-Ruska. Those summoned are called upon to kneel before the Krawn at the next sitting of the Royal Court, and take the following oath:

“I, [Name], hereby swear my service to the Krawn and Kongzem of Haense, in obedience to law and the dignity of the nation, as well as to the benefit of the Haeseni people. I swear to protect the Haurul Caezk and the Jeremic Rights of Life, Liberty, Bearing Arms, Privacy, and Property through righteous action and pious defense, holding true in life and in deed the sanctity of my person and the Kongzem. With Godan as my witness, I do so swear.”

Those listed below are the individuals called upon to recite this oath and enter the Class of 358ES of the Order of Queen Maya and the Lily:

• ALEKSANDRA LUDOVAR TO THE RANK OF KOSSAR, for her innovative, passionate and dedicated service as Kastellan of Settlement and exceeding the expectations placed on such an office in recognition of her success in procuring consistent immigration to the Kongzem. @AnonymousAlexa

IV JOVEO MAAN

His Royal Highness Henrik Karl, Grand Price of Kusoraev and Prince-Regent of the Kongzem of Hanseti-Ruska.

_k3CbvX7A4hasN25l0JB_lsdOhB_JZmLwnoVGHC67ldVdGnv_YFT-yeZrFVlmejIdW09SgHLu0MK-wB6aNTKbEa8yPmCpa9Fk4fmGDttxLmGl_sXorBAdim_9mV2ijN2A3YZQRm7

Aleksandra Ludovar could hardly contain her excitement as she was informed of her call to be inducted into the prestiged Order of the Lily. Throughout the Saint's Day, the Dame-to-be strutted about with a joyous expression.