Use this comment to demand white text color

Haha funny ticket number

Yes...............

realized I forgot the feedback link.. updated

Just now, peachcool said:

realized I forgot the feedback link.. updated

and the white font

:3

I am going to be 100% honest and say that these tasks "in progress" are doing nothing to actually help underlying issues of LotC. I know you're moderation team, but pressure story team into creating more events for the whole server and not just a small select group of players to keep the server entertaining.

Cleaning up the forums, Interviewing people for certain tasks, and coup rules are things that need attention, sure, but they're at the bottom of the list in terms of priority. You cant have the server sit for another 2-3-4 months or more waiting for rules to be finished writing and expect people to stick around in game. We need to pressure other staff teams (mainly story team and admin team) to push out more events and more meaningful updates to players in game. Not on the forums.

The vortex craze is wearing off. The new-ness of the map is already wearing off. People are already starting to drop here and there. I'd like to see some of these types of problems addressed before ANY of the in-progress stuff you've listed. Thank you though for taking the time to break down what you're doing.

4 minutes ago, Luminaire said:

Moderation team.

Which should have the ability and power to pressure other groups to do their jobs and should offer help to the VARIOUS other teams. As both of us are prior GM's, we should both understand that we are all on the same team, even if the title above our heads is different.

11 minutes ago, Cloakedsphere said:

I am going to be 100% honest and say that these tasks "in progress" are doing nothing to actually help underlying issues of LotC. I know you're moderation team, but pressure story team into creating more events for the whole server and not just a small select group of players to keep the server entertaining.

nice, mods please pressure us we need it

7 minutes ago, Cloakedsphere said:

Which should have the ability and power to pressure other groups to do their jobs and should offer help to the VARIOUS other teams. As both of us are prior GM's, we should both understand that we are all on the same team, even if the title above our heads is different.

All these teams have their own feedback avenues, use them. The Moderation team is here to handle moderation, rules, wars, etc, not to be the official staff-player peer-pressure instrument. There was a public community meeting today where a lot of what you bring up was discussed, and there are places such as the Lore Discord, Tech Discord, etc.

Staff applications are always open as well! :)

6 minutes ago, Cloakedsphere said:

I say this politely so you can have some understanding about the nature of events right now and what's happening.

Moderators are no longer Global Moderators and have not been for 3-4 years. This shift was made ages ago and remains that way. Neither do Team Leads exist anymore; they are just admins. On top of that, the server's activity is not entirely supplemented by events and never has been, and events are not done to create trickle down role-play. It's not up to staff to force players to role-play or constantly drive their personal rp with a stimulus. It's our job to write plotlines players can opt-in to and have fun when they'd like, and that's the primary focus of the Event Sect of the Story Team. 

Events are done to create cohesive overarching narratives and plotlines and are consistently worked on. Even during our brief pause where we had our Manager on a well-earned hiatus after the Inferi eventline, many ET (Spoon I can imagine off the top of my head firstly) did continue to do events for people. Without oversight we cannot do major global events as those are kept to management.

It is not the prerogative of Moderation to intersect and make demands of other teams. It'd be equally as obtuse to have a Community Team member ordering Moderators around. Our teams have been re-stratified multiple times. In my opinion, as a former Global Moderator as well, this is wonderful! 

There should be no pressure as you put it because back during the Inferi eventline, I was spending 4-5 hours per event, on top of college and my part-time job. Are you saying that I should be putting in tons of these hours fo hard work into an overarching global plotline every single week and getting zero respite to attend to my real life duties? Just to be told by some Moderator that I hardly know, who is not involved with my team at all, to behave a certain way when conducting my events when they aren't even good at doing events?

I find that to be an unreasonable expectation personally and I really do disagree.