The Treaty of the Magpie, 1805

Left

DIOosJ1TkXqw7cR3_fInbhKhNyCp9yqhS1LX8vjK5_l_ZW99DXQLJMCzUWGNCuF2o0vefg49-nmPHS4MoxPyjelBXz6az7vXa1x21aVO5qs30iirSGju12xDhpUkWhYxDxy30EpIIW1w8sQ31cZbudsG4UbvCJBegMFj1kVHFnCvw-wbzr6m9WWgQdtz2q_1Q74il746ei4kjMhQg1F7vKImtwNQ4F9efV3zCMd-yRpU8sPY8wpSeyyiu4sWrSeg_n87yrihW8DhbRcl 
THE TREATY OF THE MAGPIE, 1805

A treaty to formalise a pact of non-aggression and academic cooperation between the Silver State of Haelun’or and the Principality of Rubern.

The representative powers of the Silver State of Haelun’or and the Principality of Rubern do commit themselves to preserving these articles: 

I. The Principality of Rubern’s respect and acknowledgement of Haelun’or’s declared borders and of the Silver Council and Sohaer of Haelun’or, presently Her Excellency Arelyn Iyathir, as the rightful leaders of all Mali’aheral, interpreters of Maehr’sae Hiylun’ehya and preservers of Larihei’s eternal legacy.

II. The Silver State of Haelun’or’s respect and acknowledgement of Rubern’s declared borders and of the Prince of Rubern, presently His Highness Lothar Vladislav Alimar, as the rightful Prince of Rubern, Lord of the Ruberni and Protector of the Hazmez People as well as His state’s position as the rightful successor to the first Principality of Rubern.

III. A lasting peace between the Mali’thill and Mali’aheral of Haelun’or and the Ruberni and Hazmez People of Rubern both in and beyond their respective borders, wherein violence incurred between citizens of either will be settled diplomatically until each side is appeased.

IV. A lasting refusal to involve themselves in any international conflict that would require military aggression between the aforementioned states.

V. A lasting cooperation in the capture and transfer of known criminals between the aforementioned states. Furthermore, the recognition of diplomatic immunity for representatives of the aforementioned states, wherein legal proceedings concerning representatives from either entity will be settled diplomatically until each side is appeased. 

VI. A lasting exchange of academic findings and prosperity to the mutual benefit of the aforementioned states.

1.  This exchange is to be discussed and ratified with academic representatives approved by the aforementioned states on a bi-annual basis.

VII. A lasting ban on tariffs, import and export taxes and encouragement of free trade between the aforementioned states. 

These articles are accompanied by a declaration of mutual and public friendship between the aforementioned states, with expressions of goodwill and hopes for a prosperous future to each.

Signed,

Sohaer, Arelyn Iyathir
Okarir’san, Caledor Laraethryn

His Highness Lothar Vladislav Alimar
Prince of Rubern
Lord of the Ruberni
Protector of the Hazmez People

Edited by The Principality of Rubern

"This place is still around? I thought it was sworn no one would bring this place back after the vile princess of Rubern was executed." Sabrina Kovachev questioned to herself while speaking with her Halcourt cousins, existing peacefully, within The Seven Skies. The woman would be seen drinking some nice and warm tea while asking her question loudly when she spoke with her calm and collected tone.

Ostromir Carrion squints, scratching his chin. 

Anabela, the Margravine of Greyspine, scrunches her nose within the seat of House Ruthern as she manages to retrieve news of the treaty from a passing courier. Hearing 'Rubern' makes her shutter, and ponder over the claims made to her relative's dissolved and long-dead principality. "Rubern Delenda Est," she mutters to herself.  

Edited by Eryane

A Renatian war Veteran rolls in his grave at the mere mention of Rubern.

Prince Lothar reclines comfortably in his throne, blissfully ignorant of the various dead people upset by his title.

He'd hand his humble butler a copy of the treaty, commenting:

"It's all finalised. I believe this is cause for celebration, Reginald. Get the good plates ready!"

The High Keeper paused her daily stroll as she overheard someone mention Rubern in passing. She hastily checked a calendar to see what year it was, just to be sure she hadn't accidentally time travelled. "What the hell?"

Sister Anabel, the daughter of the First Prince of Rubern and its former regent Princess, chortled heavily from her abode in the Northlands, liberated from the struggles of urbana. Nevertheless, she'd be told of the announcement concocted by the deranged Mister Lothar Alimar, the very man who cost the House of Alimar their princely standing. "I am not surprised - the men of my family have always claimed power baselessly, and foolishly. This descendant of Otto Sigmar has no claim to my father's land, nor should he desire it - that land scourged with sin and famine. His blatant disregard for conduct, history, and intellect truly proves he does not have an ounce of Ruberni blood within him," penned the retired clergywoman to her grand-niece, the Margravine of Greyspine @Eryane

Reginald speaks this to his Highness Prince Lothar Alimar of Rubern "All the porcelain is cracked and shabby! They were poorly made Haensetian imports! We might go ahead and have some fine plateware shipped in from those high elves now." At that, we would then shuffle off to sort through the many books of the Ruberni library, largest collection in mankind.

Dele Seregon pauses a moment, squinting at the name "Lothar Alimar" 

"...Huh, ain't that kind of funny- I could've... sworn- Ah. ****."

She then went to find a certain Kharajyr.

Ser Brandt Barclay coughed with a hint of confusion and disgust upon reading "Rubern"

"I need to update my maps," Haskir scoffs, "Where is this 'Rubern' war camp again? Hopefully not smack-between Providence and Karosgrad!" He chuckles. 

Ser Zoddric Calliban looks at the missive with a confused look "Aha" he simply speaks, before continueing to draw weapon designs in his notebook.

"Ahhh.. very nice. Mamej, we should prepare for a visit to Prince Lothar's land. He has been good to us. I'll grab the leash for Rahtol and grab Jeremy! I have a horse for each of us, I'll attach Rahtol to a horse though, he isn't worthy of one of my fine horses. Perhaps I should set up a deal with the people of Rubern and make some minae, my horses are grand!" says Bult Wick, throwing a sack of potatoes over his donkey, throwing the leash over and mounting his stead. He sets off in the direction of Rubern

Sohaer Arelyn Iyathir signs.