The Treaty of the Magpie, 1805

Left

Shrouded in a cumbersome patchwork of snowshoe hare and arctic fox furs, the sweeping figure of the spymaster descends the dungeon stairs and navigates the clutter and shadow to locate a dusty stone recess amid barrels of moist clay, crates and boxes of construction tools and mortar, moth-eaten linens, and stray jars and books. The furred shape slips through a false door hidden amongst the rocks and comes upon a closet-like space with a wobbly wooden stool and a simple stone stand supporting a perfect sphere of onyx. An umber hand reaches out and the spymaster beseeches the higher powers.

Aleksandra Ludovar makes this face.

Spoiler

AcvurAH2i4XU4wA8Hl1L_RuArx2cFW2UMg9AFNv4k7YVRFYabcPw9Jq_sCXPzEQt7xW_CjtnoM4jSrGcBIMKGE2B4NrirLoQC8nCMGvznKVBo9xqnkD-msgywkwHv8VhsY2neVEC

On 2/1/2021 at 9:06 PM, Axelu said:

Sister Anabel, the daughter of the First Prince of Rubern and its former regent Princess, chortled heavily from her abode in the Northlands, liberated from the struggles of urbana. Nevertheless, she'd be told of the announcement concocted by the deranged Mister Lothar Alimar, the very man who cost the House of Alimar their princely standing. "I am not surprised - the men of my family have always claimed power baselessly, and foolishly. This descendant of Otto Sigmar has no claim to my father's land, nor should he desire it - that land scourged with sin and famine. His blatant disregard for conduct, history, and intellect truly proves he does not have an ounce of Ruberni blood within him," penned the retired clergywoman to her grand-niece, the Margravine of Greyspine @Eryane

The first Prince of Rubern, from his abode in the seven sky wonders how some baseless descendant of the wrong side of the family takes a whole of his titles. Much like his daughter before him, his son, the same. All he says is: "Can't people let things ******* die, for **** sake." The Black Prince then returned to his rest, shaken by such a stupid act as bringing his principality back.