A CALL TO COUNCIL

Iudaes

AN ARCHDIOCESAN LETTER

6DpkdMwKRRfd4rICu32PpPre0ESO6BQrMP6hiFhi_p2MT8dfEq1rmUODIamWOfSVQDYPCwPIaCa9TqX5fd5uvds48TPnE-TAvlYlcQxsLY3WnW0S6_gNKxBH1pkPPQJl2m4vYe6B

VOCATIO AD CONCILIUM
A CALL TO COUNCIL

Addressed to the Bishops
of the Church of the Canon.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

8suFt8SxSHIk2sb-WFCLARHh8GTeBEjgPKg3L_Vi-QCyuQp_vwliWyrSsCfZSziALq7YzrU5iklJ7oMtZJwMaPP1qNTmrhOnIf9ngC87gBl8vNpwIf-sPl6Wt-4je7hsu2MvWY02

The Basilica of the Ascent, 1804.

xZNY1t92XTaKNxkRqCaDCXp7hYJXZRqL8T8LJv4LUYxyldlQ4GlxIfX0X-6J6tVLf32aCIjkm5Ri3IVR4hn6hw1l45NZba77NWrCnhK8fT00VhzH0SdNSi9_RERmO2LEMSJo3qf_

GOD's Dear Shepherds,

By the suggestion of His Holiness, High Pontiff Owyn III, the Metropolitanate of Providentia calls upon our brothers cross Diocesan borders of the Metropolitanate and Princely-Archdiocese of Albarosa to the Basilica of the Ascent of Exalted Godfrey in the Holy See, the Metropolitanate, in order to convene in a Council of Bishops to discuss recent matters pertinent to the Church’s inner workings. I do pray for the intercession of the great Saint clerics of our Church such as Saint Daniel I, Saint Sixtus IV, and Saint Jude so as to receive their guidance as we discuss in the hallowed halls of the Basilica these topics of which we have seen fit to bring forth before the Diet. I too ask for those to gather to prepare their own agenda for discussion.

I thank you for your time and may your travels be graced by the divine protection of which His light bestows unto the faithful souls of the Church. God bless you.

Dei gratia,

Manfried Cardinal St. Julia, IG
Metropolitan Providentia,
Vice Chancellor of the Church of the Canon

-OOC-

Sunday, 2/7/21
7PM EST

Edited by GoldWolfGaming

"I look forward to seeing what the Bishops of Providentia & Albarosa will come to in preparation for the Diet." he turns to Patriarch @repl1caflanking him "When will those of Jorenus convene?"

42 minutes ago, Draeris said:

"I look forward to seeing what the Bishops of Providentia & Albarosa will come to in preparation for the Diet." he turns to Patriarch @repl1caflanking him "When will those of Jorenus convene?"

"Oh, Your Holiness, ich think we've been slightly quicker.." Alfred Patriarcha Jorenus remarks, offering a smirk as he takes a drag from the cigarette. "GOD's in no rush. Soon.."