[✓] [Alchemic Lore] Tawkin — Take II

Sorcerio

1000?cb=20160531210429experimentmanspider.png

Actually did a full read through. This lore is exquisite, Sorcerio is genuinely a gifted writer.

Oooo, yessss!

I actually have a few questions regarding this.

"

Should the consumer not have a husk or vessel upon drinking the potion, they would simply be restored by the monks as normal. Yet should there not be any available pygmies for the alchemist in-question to inhabit, they will be forced to PK, as the monks will not aid a character who attempted to circumvent death.

"

So... What's the difference between these two? Like.. If I don't have a vessel/pygmy, do I get restored or not?

"

Upon learning the knowledge and processes of reincarnation, whether or not they choose to apply it, subjects the individual to a harsh PK clause.

"

So, If someone tells me it, I have to PK if I don't have a vessel? Or rather, can't be revived by the monks?

On 5/24/2021 at 6:35 AM, Slorbin said:

I actually have a few questions regarding this.

"

Should the consumer not have a husk or vessel upon drinking the potion, they would simply be restored by the monks as normal. Yet should there not be any available pygmies for the alchemist in-question to inhabit, they will be forced to PK, as the monks will not aid a character who attempted to circumvent death.

"

So... What's the difference between these two? Like.. If I don't have a vessel/pygmy, do I get restored or not?

"

Upon learning the knowledge and processes of reincarnation, whether or not they choose to apply it, subjects the individual to a harsh PK clause.

"

So, If someone tells me it, I have to PK if I don't have a vessel? Or rather, can't be revived by the monks?

1. If you don't have an available vessel or pygmy upon consuming the Juliet potion, then it is a PK. Obviously, if you are a non-Tawkin user who is forced to drink the potion, you would not have to PK.

2. If you willingly learn the knowledge but choose not to apply it, it is still a PK. Someone obviously can't shout it and you and PK you because you "heard of it". 

This Lore has been accepted. Moved to Implemented Lore, it will be sorted to it's appropriate category soon. Please note that if this is playable lore, such as a magic or CA, you will need to write a guide for this piece. You will be contacted regarding the guide (or implementation if it isn’t needed) shortly.