Sixth Edict of the Barbanov Maership

garentoft

SIXTH EDICT OF THE BARBANOV MAERSHIP

ZEGZYR EDYKT I VE BARBANOV MAERSTAT

jQ_7NQOnJ8INARHiM4LrblhC9HHt1I_mWMSxHQSykugYOCO-3IXoIHHlYpcmfPlbsjud1hnCIhcJsOF3tn1qXBk4BQ74DZbk3EJ_EFm6knt34bdGSuLN5CvULSB9hvvNF5Xii_Nl

Issued on 21st of Msitza and Dargund, 358 ES

KRUSAE ZWY KONGZEM

ROAD CONNECTIONS AND INFRASTRUCTURE INITIATIVE

The connection between the Haeseni people is one that is essential to our nation, not only the spiritual and cultural connections between one another, our metaphysical bonds that drive us together as a people, but also the physical connection between us all, the access to all corners of the Kingdom.

Many of the vassal lords have finally finished the constructions of their castles, these magnificent castles and keeps stands as the pride and home of our many Lords and Ladies. But these are often quite a distance away from Karosgrad, and lacking infrastructure makes the trek both hard on the body and hard on the mind.

Therefore, the Grand Maer is commissioning the construction of road connections between all vassals of the Kingdom and not only the Capital of Karosgrad, but also between each other.. These roads are to be be kept well-lit and be marked with directional signs for ease of navigation. 

IV JOVEO MAAN,

IV JOVEO EHR, 358 ES

His Highness, Prinzen Franz Leopold, Duke of Schattenburg, Grand Maer of Karosgrad

"Nicht a bad idea, though I'd suppose some of these are already built" said Ser Brandt Barclay before giving a thumbs up to the initiative of the Barbanov maer "Good idea nevertheless, though it might be good to think of and add a way to get to Reinmar quicker from the port." he nodded before continuing to work with something relating the finishing of the Reinmaren fort construction.

Holy Sir Nicolas almost spit out his Carrion Black as he read the latest Edict of the Grand Maer of Karosgrad. Almost, though, not quite. Wasting Carrion was a sin, after all. "Have all the relatives of Josef I decided that his incapacitation ist ein sign for them to extend their authority? First, the Prince-Regent tries to behead a member of the Queen's Council without a trial, und now the Koeng's brother attempts to make edicts on lands outside of the city of Karosgrad, where his authority as Maer ends? It ist a worrying time for the people of Haense."