new player here! kind of shy so bare with me

jihyunah

hello there! i'm jihyunah, aka eilene uluaran on the server. i just started yesterday actually and i'm loving it so far, although, i do feel kind of lost trying to find people to rp with.

i did get to settle in today and i'm very happy about it, there was a group of elves that happened to help me out hehe it was really great watching how others roleplay and adapting to it.

not sure if many would see this but, i absolutely love all the builds that i've seen all around, i decided to just wander around the map and wow - is it amazing! also, is there any certain place that anyone can recommend for me to rp at. would much appreciate it :)

then again, nice to meet you all! hope we get along!

Welcome to the server and hope you enjoy it!

Some advice I have to give is that you should pick the nation that you want to be apart of, if your not all up for that, then that is completely fine! I overall hope you be fine and again, welcome!

Ah, welcome to LOTC, friendo! Definitely go with Orle said here, it's good to see which one you like best instead of letting others do it for you. ^.^ I'll admit to having many personas in many places, so if you want someone to rp with, I can help get you started. 

12 minutes ago, Orlesian said:

Welcome to the server and hope you enjoy it!

Some advice I have to give is that you should pick the nation that you want to be apart of, if your not all up for that, then that is completely fine! I overall hope you be fine and again, welcome!

Welcome to the server! There's lots of Discords you can join to get connected with communities, if you're already in our public discord and verified, there is a channel called #discord-hub with links to a lot of them, or you can ask somebody in the place you're RPing with for an invite! It's a great way to get involved and find a group to RP with :)

Welcome! If you're having trouble finding RP don't worry. It takes time but there are many lovely communities among the server that would be happy to have you!

Welcome! LotC is a ton of fun and i've made a bunch of friends on accident on it, so enjoy your time here! 

To divide the server up pretty simple you have a few primary places, mostly based on activity. If you want to find RP, my suggestion is to set goals for your character and go around trying to complete them, once you do move to another goal and write the narrative for the character that you wanna play.

If your goals include magic of the deity kind that are good, then I'd suggest elvenesse. Any other magic like voidal, dark, misc, etc are usually found in places like Talon's Port, Sutica, and Haense to name the select few, but things like dark magic are very sparse and sort of appear any and everywhere, only in little groups. Voidal is pretty much some Haense, Sutica, and Talons.

If you want to develop a character into per say a noble, king, queen, prince/ss, etc then you should head to Haense or Oren/Providence. These places have a lot of nobility and religion roleplay alongside political roleplay.

Then there are the dwarves which have had their hand in everything. Clans which are families, magic of all kinds really, politics, religion, combat, etc. Each of the clans has something different but most like to drink and do some sort of crafting RP for fun or run a shop.

Elves are all over the place, but mainly Eleveness for Druidism/Aspect stuff. They have politics, religion, some combat stuff, and lots of casual roleplay to be had.

Lastly you have the orcs which is pretty much a lot of very combat-forward people who also practice a very reserved magic of Shamanism, basically spiritual stuff and such.

tldr, depends on what race you play. Humans = haense or providence, Orcs = Krugmar, Elves = Elvenesse, Dwarves = urguan, and then you have Talons Port which accepts any race for the most part and Sutica is the same way.

Also contact me on discord, I can help you out a lot for pretty much anything. Zacho#5276

Welcome welcome.

Glad to hear you're enjoying it so far! If I see you around I'll be sure to say hi, or if you see me feel free to do the same!

Lots of nations are great, the feedback above seems to pretty much sum 'em up though. Look forward to seeing you around!