MEETING WITH THE PRINCE-REGENT OF HAENSE

dmitris

MEETING WITH THE PRINCE-REGENT OF HAENSE

6jh_wgC8VKFWyNwT_7pIYyqUvbu1A6wjqvjO-a9ODFdk5sNO2NBfxuv7wLj5wgQbGoO8HF-8Gzz0G3RJs7aZIDF90NGi4fS7cUnztJCqrnBiFDlmFWjYBIzMfPvu0AaYXXKyGOPJ

1805, 358 ES

VpEQ5XVdd3DLHX-1DVrIZX4EV0rKd10G_eZxfRjHQRfS11kw4Puotsgk2ZqLbx6x1yjNPXrrxJAQrgr5e9ZQsDygm87C5f8gi7BxBp04-I17dBuy1_sLdF3nA9UU1TohrEYIg1pF

After meeting with his highness, the Prince-Regent of Hanseti-Ruska, I’d like to report a few things about our meeting with him. We held a short discussion about keeping peaceful terms with the Holy Orenian Empire, as we all know that the Kingdom of Haense is allied with the Grand Kingdom of Urguan and the Kingdom of Norland, who aren’t canonist. The Prince-Regent has expressed that he’s not willing whatsoever to compromise anything with the Church, stating that there’s already a long-lasting peace in effect with Oren. 

I tried to inquire further about the matter, asking the reasons he does not wish to compromise with the Mother Church as well, the reason as he himself stated, that Oren isn't a true canonist in his eyes, therefore he doesn’t wish to bound himself to a compromise that also involves the Church. I tried as best I could, but the Prince-Regent told me that he was busy and had to take his leave, so I wasn’t able to further convince him to do it. 

It should be noted that when the initial Papal Delegation arrived at the palace, they were forcibly kicked out. Though, thanks to Patriarch Alfred Barclay, it was later continued. It is also hoped that a blessing of the troops shall be held in the coming Saint’s days.

VpEQ5XVdd3DLHX-1DVrIZX4EV0rKd10G_eZxfRjHQRfS11kw4Puotsgk2ZqLbx6x1yjNPXrrxJAQrgr5e9ZQsDygm87C5f8gi7BxBp04-I17dBuy1_sLdF3nA9UU1TohrEYIg1pF

Te Deum.

DIOS ES GRANDE

PONTIFICAL LEGATE

THE EQUESTER-IMPERATOR

Theophilos Komnenos-Arianites

"Making this publicly accessible knowledge does more harm than good, this should have been a private letter." said Basil

"Hm.. Publishing this on the same saint's date as the death of the King of Josef who was at this time incapacitated and the Prince Regent under heavy duress.. Poor form by the church.. Very poor form. The lack of humanity in such a situation is shocking and appalling" Konrad would state as he read over the missive.