The Cult of Chaos

ThatDutchFellow

THE INFERI CULT

✓] [World Lore] Moz Strimoza and the Inferi - General - The Lord Of The  Craft

Infericultists

The Inferi cultists are a group of beings who sympathize with Inferi who had recently left this world, they see them almost as gods, as overlord and they live by the Inferis standard as if it was a religion, with a strong hate for all those who think wrong of the Inferi. But they are not foolish. They know that the Inferi are hated amongst the normal folk, so one wouldn't just go on about all alone in a city announcing himself. They work from the shadow collecting more allies and cultist, whilst praying to the Inferi overlords.

Culture

They believe that the Inferi will one day return to the world to once more attempt to take it over again and they will do anything within their power to ready the for their arrival. They also make blood sacrifices of traitors and non-believers in favour of the gods. They follow the Inferis ideals. Create chaos, they will find ways to create chaos anywhere as the Infer intended for all along.

The Inferi cultists dislike traitors very much. Would one betray they would suffer horrible pain and torture before they would be sacrificed to the Chaos gods. Would one escape, their face will become widely known throughout the cult and many measures will be taken to hunt this ex-cultist down.

Everyone in the cult is also taught as much as they know about the Inferi.

Ranks

There are different ranks amongst the Inferi cultists, at the bottom there are the apprentice cultists, anyone who wishes to join the ranks of the cult must first spend some time as an apprentice to be taught about the Inferi, and to have their trustworthyness tested. Once such an apprentice succeeds in his trials and he is deemed trustworthy, they will become an official cultist. They will begin with basic carvings of chaos and words related to them, the more deformed a cultist's body the higher ranking or experience they often have. Wounds of battles are therefore often not healed properly to leave the mark of their battle on their body to show their experience, puny wounds however, ones that weren't received during battle or any worthy deemed action shall be healed as best as possible to maintain the hierarchy of the cult. Then there are one of the most important ranks in the cult, the Inferi are hated by many all over the world and the cultists are not fools, they know they will have to work from the shadows to grow in darkness until they are ready to come out, this group are the spies, they are there to serve two purposes, 1: to gather information about the outside world to benefit the cult and 2: to infiltrate the rest of Almaris. there goal is to create as much chaos as possible and that is done via these connections, they will gather the information and use them to take any opportunity to create chaos as the gods of chaos intended. though the spies are not marked with any special carvings to stay hidden they are among the higher rankings in the cult, therefore they get a small mark in an hidden spot on their body to show there rank if needed, these spies are often chosen to be trained even before they are official cult members as in the early start of their membership in the cult they will do this spying and later if they climb up the ranks they will not spy anymore and they will receive the carvings and deformities they earned in their time as a spy. Then there are the leaders, they are there to interpret what the chaos god's intentions are and they do extensive research about it, together with the other leaders they judge over the cult and plan the actions of the cult, they are with three so that there is never one leader who might abuse the position as interpreter of the chaos gods, therefore they can even disposition one of the leaders if the other two agree he is not fit for the job and so they will also choose a new one. The leaders are also the ones who deform cultists bodies for higher rankings or if they deserve them due to an action, they get deformities.

Remember the Inferi cultists main goals:

·      

To become as much like the Inferi as possible

·        To be ready for the Inferi to return when they come back

Official Rank Names

Apprentice:

A new member of the cult who has yet to prove his or her worth

[Apprentices arent marked as theyve yet to earn such an honor]

Inferi Cultist:
A marked member of the Cult recognized to be a trusted figure in the cults path to chaos

cultist_symbol.png

Shade:
A spy in the Inferi Cult these who linger in the shadow and obtain information for the Cult

Shade.png

Inferi Zealot:
The spiritual leaders of the Cult of which there are only three these men or women lead the cult and what direction it takes

zealot_symbol.png

How to Join?
[OOC]

If you are interested in joining the Cult? message either of its current leaders
Dutch#4741
&
Minth#6303

T͚̗̠̻̩̂̚͜h̷̞̳̐ĭ̶̯͙̟ͫs̠̻͚͉̒̆̾͝ ̶͎̥ͧw̗̹̬̖̄̑̕ḭ̫ͭ͐ͭ́l̲̦̻͓̼͒͘l̴̘̰̳̽ͨ ̛̰̗̩͓͎ͭ̀̒e̸̦̘̟͆̌n̙̯̪̩̝̥ͥ̃̉͞d͓̖̔̃͠ ͍̮̫̪̭̪͕ͨ͑ͧ̀͠b̥̫͒̈͒͠aͭ҉̟̺̳̱̟̳ͅd̷̖̪̅̋ͧl̫̩̟͖̋͜y̛̞̜͓̞̗̜̠͓͋ͤ.̢̜͖̦̅

you banned me from your discord after someone stole my identity and started spamming, even after i told you it wasnt me

-1 unfrendly

Banned from the discord for causing chaos, these guys hate chaos do not join -1

In the beginning, they banned me for the entropy I roused.

But their humanity was without limit, for even in my malign boldness they granted me the chance to be reborn.

+1

damn

Spoiler

banned me from the discord for only promoting what the cult is... chaos ): ):

- DEMON LOVER 420

Edited by Nozoa