The First Crusade - 1805, 358 ES

Draeris

"With fire and steel, let us ride down these bloody heretical necromancers and show them the true faith of Justice and Right!" Says Edward Napier.

Edited by Hanrahan

Upon hearing the missive from the Pontiff... Valecius would think to himself.... "War is not a good thing, but if someone desires bloodshed... There's nothing better to give them! May the Xannite lay in the field, dead..."

Edited by Valecius

"Siri, define 'crusade'." Ailred asks of his elven maid, bemused at the announcement. 

Tilruir'tir hits the key fob for the Queen Dawn's Revenge, locking the boat as if he was sailing through a bad neighbourhood.

Hillith silently stares upon the missive in distraught, going to display it to her blessed friend in evident terror. She would grab ahold of a quill and pen her siblings in arms and warn them, lips twisting with unease.

“I thought they were a bit too advanced for a crusade.” uttered some roaming philosopher. “Then again, perhaps the asininity of man remains in any age.”

A soldier, eyes full of sullenness, grave haunting, and prophetic madness, grumbled at the sight of the Crusade - silently pocketing it, as a pale hand raised to his lips so as he might cough, expending the contents of his throat - lifting fist to the grey skies.

"They will it. The GOD, perhaps neij. There will be bodies to bury; this, I know.  Aesh Dea."

General d'Arkent would at the missive have slept through all the events that have recently occurred, "Huh." he'd huff, going turn to the next missive on his table, getting ready for the long day ahead.

The Grand King of Urguan receives a very interesting letter. "Those cross god freaks did what?"

"Dios es Grande!" Theophilos would exclaim upon seeing the missive, going to sharpen his war axe.

Rha'kir would look worried at the missive. A terrorist attack should never be dismissed but the Kha wondered how this will play out.

A dark elf would hurriedly look over the missive. Even though he was sick, he prepared to send a letter to his family.

"The Valah church is not above the love of my brother." Alyssa Seregon commented to herself with a nervous tone, sending word to her brother about this event with a bird while inside of her house within Karosgrad. The mali'aheral felt so much fear and sorrow in her heart. "I cannot... I won't allow them to try to kill you... I will hide you if I had to." The seregon commented while writing the message, then eventually sending the message to her brother with much urgency.

Padre Javier Fransisco-Altamirano looks upon the news, sharpening his sword states, "For the glory of GOD, we ride. We march, we fight, it is time that we prove our faith through the sword and when the fighting is over, let us melt our swords down into ploughs. Every generation has it's challenges, it's enemies. THIS IS OUR CHALLENGE, THIS IS OUR TIME." He gets up from his chair, dawning his armor and sword, signing the loraine he joins his brothers in arms in defense of the church.