THE DIET OF KAROSGRAD

Publius

Having been in correspondence with his friend for little over a month at this point, a priest in the barony of Woldzmir received the missive with a smile in the early morning. He read out the letter to his friends and family at least a thousand times, gauging their reactions and happy with what he had received. When dark came at last, he sat at his desk reading over the missive again and again. He wrote a short letter to the King of Haense and to Cardinal St Publius acknowledging his attendance for the Diet of Karosgrad.

A courier knocks thrice on the door leading into the Lady Speaker’s office. Irene allows them in after penning a final word on a sentence, and reads the missive offered her way. “Ah, it’s about time,” she says after taking a seat at her desk. 

Edited by Eryane

Andrik Jan Baruch would read the missive with a grin, bringing it home to show his cousin Duke Matyas. "SAVE THE DATE COZAER!" @importanthippo

The High Keeper experiences mental whiplash from the events of the day. "Everybody chose today to have their drama, it would seem. I'm going to start drinking again at this rate."

Mariya Amador prepares for this diet "It's time to finally get answers." While Charlotte Baruch merely looks over the missive, still mourning her brother-in-law, and starts writing in preperation.

The Queen Mother Isabel stood in the square of Karosgrad next to her son, Koeng Heinrik II, as he passed her the missive, "It's abou' time someone did." She'd reply back to him before departing back to the Nikirala Prikaz to mourn the loss of her husband.

Basil Moroul received the invitation by his dimly lit home. 

"I was blamed and admonished by the papal guards of this pontiff for being a victim of assault by a demonic entity. Shame upon them." With a shake of his head he made a note on his calendar.

Katerina Ceciliya read the missive as she thus began to prepare her diary, her new quill and some fresh ink for the day. While Ingrid Barclay sat in Reinmar pondering if the pontiff would now regret what he had done. 

"You'd think they'd ask the Patriarch of Jorenus to call a Jorenite Diet." Ailred muses. 

Sir Viktor Kortrevich sends a hundred copies of the latest special edition of the Golden Crow Chronicles labeled 'We Are In a Battle for the Soul of the Church' to the residence of Laurence Jrent at the personal expense of the households of Baruch and Kortrevich.

@Draeris

Edited by Zanthuz

Friedrich Barclay took a drag from his cigarette as he heard the news throwing it to the ground and stepping on it to put it out. he didn't give soldier that mentioned it to him a response besides that he was dismissed.

"Finally, the undead Pontiff will be held accountable for his actions. I have never seen a church this divided before. He will try to find some way to stop the diet, I bet 100 minae on it." Bult would pause, glancing to his pet Jeremy "How much you putting in the pot?" At that, he'd mount his stead from Rubern and head in the general direction of Karosgrad "Thought I'd never return but at least it's for a good reason!"