HAELUN'ORIAN INSTITUTE OF HEALTH AND MEDICINE

*~♬ Theme Music ♬~*

e0IcB9E_gNqqbNWCwF7vhhLImpulJ4NjKjHSydwPngX_OiWMzGzuU5dpyenLKMLa0IR_9gT6dFhgUGCu5-lsfUFkrxGSh-P2egJ6CjOczIBg1F4_3EL8i4EBz153b71VqQ4TmEWD

Haelun’orian Institute of Health and Medicine
5th of the First Seed, Year 10 of the Second Ag
e

N7VU9YPfBiwLRVlmLq06shQ67yvMwp3CGwh1LXfyvkJEppRJCKYapVNlpzZIKgxwWBGy4RUZibd7X7tZ_zQ0PilamBqvLWGpI_E5xUZwJ42vF9Yk68bgq60p0ehq2XlQomccmck6

“Declare the past, diagnose the present, foretell the future.”

The Haelun’orian Institute of Health and Medicine has been established as a center of progress for health sciences within the Silver State. Located in the center of the city at Ellir’siol; It is here that Mali’thill come to be healed and to further their knowledge of healing. The H.I.H.M. is dedicated and driven to further progressing the knowledge of medicine that the Mali’thill have. Injuries of both the mind and the body are inevitable and uncontrollable in a realm such as ours; however the ability to change how that affects one is controllable. As such, the Haelun’orian Institute of Health and Medicine controls the uncontrollable. 

Tenets of the H.I.H.M.
I.
Always act with Maehr’sae Hiylun’ehya in mind.
II. Never turn away from treatment of the Mali’thill

III. Never practice experimentation on a fellow Mali’thill.
IV. As to diseases, make a habit of two things — to help, or at least, to do no harm.

STsjHdSAOiwwjgdIOAWcZ9hSEiou2Nd_UdILlw025R8vdSdCLUKDFxHhLMosuLbemreFU68PCCszdAGZVeyvgjuRsew_Fp6uFANt8JYem4g8yK9Y_vMdz-Uu_6ucGKjNBPxfuYPy

A Mali’thill researcher giving a lesson on Tippens Root is depicted. 

Positions within the H.I.H.M.
The Haelun’orian Institute of Health and Medicine has many positions available for those that already know medicine and those that are wishing to learn. The clinic and it’s operations are headed by the Okarir’mali and as such, the positions are as follows;

Okarir’mali - The Okarir’mali is responsible for the administration of duties and happenings within the H.I.H.M. They are responsible for the upkeep of such and ensuring that all is well within the Institute as it’s spearhead. They keep a list of everyone involved in the H.I.H.M. and their responsibilities and have the power to remove them as seen fit.  The Okarir’mali is responsible for ensuring the Haelun’orian Institute of Health and Medicine is keeping up with maehr’sae hiylun’ehya and is continuously making progress. 
Head Physician - The Head Physician assists the Okarir’mali with management and allocation of responsibilities of everyone under the Okarir’mali within the Institute. They are responsible for the upkeep of Physicians and Psychologists to ensure that they are completing their duties within the H.I.H.M. This position is open to only those deemed to have the most experience apart from the Okarir’mali in both physician work and psychology work in the Haelun’orian Institute of Health and Medicine. 
Physician - A Physician is anyone who has proven their knowledge of medicine and health in order to treat others. They are an official member of the H.I.H.M. and are certified to practice medicine within the Silver State. 
Psychologists - Psychologists are anyone who has been trained to deal with the health of the mind and has been certified to deal with such in the capacity of being an official member of the H.I.H.M. Oftentimes, they work closely with the Maheral to assist with the path to purity of those mentally tainted. 
Researcher - Researchers are those who focus on the experimentation aspect of health and medicine and are authorized to perform such experiments within the Silver State as an official member of the H.I.H.M. They publish papers on their research to be public knowledge for what they have completed. 
Student -  Students at the H.I.H.M are those that have not learned medicine, yet wish to learn from an experienced physician, psychologist, or researcher. They are on the path to becoming an official member of the H.I.H.M.

To join or find out more about the Haelun’orian Institute of Health and Medicine contact Valyris Wynasul, Okarir’mali.  [[Cepheid#9520]]