Banishment Notice: The Metinan Company

hemomancy

[!]

Fliers are posted within the city of Talon's Port, and just outside.

fuQn6_0ne-K2sk0zD9oUl7LY8PG1XL5PHgYywMMHug2-pFzSsxULqt0h0Yd5jfFvZGu6USmegzQ9NbFivn1VUrfcSyWdL2Lewr3VCgTyT5Y_GG0Wo3h0-PauSgLPaxTZMKmZLjlY

Banishment Notice: The Metinan Company

On the 10th of The First Seed, Year 10 of the 2nd Age, the Militia has seen it fit that the banishment of those within, and closely involved with the Metinan Company are banished from the city and it’s land. If they are seen around the city or within, they will be an immediate kill-on-sight for the following reasons:

An attempt to harm a council member, to cause distress to citizens of the city, and their willingness to break the law for their clients, as it has been done before.

Their property within the city will be seized as well.

We clearly know the faces and names of four notable members in particular.

From left to right, Renault, Arvedth, Hoggart, and Bernard.

[!]

Below are four sketched out figures of the men.

zBuCkuaHkaUkIg63qQch-zSKvQKMLhgRDCeeHgEiT8qORgPYRia37D2CYnn6mEfNcGbkSo8lFb8CNeYgBF9FnituZx9arfxWKZjl1VmtqFTyrn3x2WG3Gi2gBLCZuyt2BG1wi5oSuwXE62j8Oihz9hkQMUInr2CWRDuG8Jzyt6ofYM6_I_ZwA6nuTMaFJoogdLZA8WVCmKAoSlRxsumS92LlXO---P0Xk7ODYNKCqGe3c7zbIKKr0NxEx6nMHk_CxEcNv0cgb3Eu-qeMW1BzySWnu3ztZlPRsuYvTVzjs4kLII12PvlcS1daZecxdA75RXTGfnR349Es2C_tGEBY7aHVYXtwBOHD1eNqKgwTDqcNbX1qWY3YyvRU37lHXyX9zIrbk-sxIY1JxzVQKoxRmGHy2ZbFZxvYG38n6rYIIrSuqCKFujfkxJ90Byhh3FO-FaPUpB7AnpMrMaqNPJwSBO2mKSS3LCdnhIXVXnZf9R9p2hVBcPYvlrxZ7_AUMC6OfYRiqZ1lBtw_z08twpwBGjzH5e4wocY5

Signed,

Praetor Athri Onfroi Belrose, Minister of Defense

Legate Jake Grunwalder

((I may be wrong, but I don't think you can use MC skins to represent pictures of people anymore? I think that is meta. Do not listen to me though))

2 minutes ago, Kaiser said:

((I may be wrong, but I don't think you can use MC skins to represent pictures of people anymore? I think that is meta. Do not listen to me though))

((Don't see anything on the forum rules about it))

"Hey! Those are the guys that robbed this one!" Rha'kir would call out

Looks like things are starting to get exciting. -Renault

((Nah it's all good))

5 minutes ago, Kaiser said:

9 minutes ago, neoroseo said:

We clearly know the faces and names of three notable members in particular.

From left to right, Renault, Arvedth, Hoggart, and Bernard.

Gail Cordius nods upon hearing of the notice, "An important matter indeed... we're thankful that the militia is keeping such a watchful eye out for the city."

"I had a bad feeling about those people... glad they're gone, but I reckon this isn't the end of it," utters a concerned Li-Ren entrepreneur.

Aeline reads over the notice quite quickly,  "Can someone rid of these fools already"  She rolled her eyes

Ruathar Indoren shook his head at this development, "Such cowards are better off with a swift deliverance to their God. Though I doubt that they have much fervour with him." he makes sure to place a sword within arms reach of his bedside in his new house incase of further cowardly raids.