The Pied Piper: In Mundantur Hortum

DahStalker

The Pied Piper: In Mundantur Hortum

By Beatrice Virosi

Il mare eterno nella mia anima - Jojo's Bizarre Adventure: OST Battle Tendency [Italian Shiza theme] - YouTube

To the faithful children of GOD, they who fancy the efforts of the industriousness, harmonious, virtuous, courageous, honest, and zealous. They who fashion themselves as GOD’s flock, the one True following, facing the realm of Almaris with confidence in faith, which lay filled heavy with fidelity and undying merit. Let me be most sincere and clear; 

Allow me to present the final desire as the viper now lay dead, without the conflict and division once aware in our the church due to the vermin we know now as Laurence Jrent;

As I sit within the confines of my chambers and ready myself for departure from the lands of Almaris for a period of mourning due to the loss of my beloved friend Father Dima, and the wounds suffered by my other two confidants; Father Basil and Cardinal Publius, I can only sit and reminisce on the occurrences the last Saint Day. As I stood in the basilica and watched in a mixture of terror and awe as our efforts were concluded I could not help but feel a pang of ache for the polarization and severance caused by a single bastard. One that had rooted since the start of his annulled ascension. 

I plead with the faithful to not hold hatred furthermore with the ex-wretched followers of Laurence Jrent who remain upon this plane still. For they were not awakened to the truth as we were and they had only wished to serve a figure supposedly deemed by GOD, masked from the venom which had been injected into their hearts by the bastard that once slither within the garden known as our Holy Church. I ask for forgiveness by GOD as I had allowed myself to loathe them once. 

Though, I have one wish I have for the next vicar of man who is chosen rightfully by GOD. After their efforts on either side and ceaseless fervor to retain an image that they deemed fit for the blessed Church and his herd - I ask for the beatification of both Father Dima and Holy Sir Nicolas Barclay - as they passed last Saint Day as martyrs.

I beg that good and faithful Canonists read this with the memory of our two fallen martyrs, that they strive to continue and serve GOD dutifully, and never abandon their love for him. I shall conclude this piece as my uncle would have, as I held my fruitful efforts in honor of him.

DEO GRATIAS,

Beatrice Virosi