The Hindrance of Elvenesse

Unwillingly

Upon stepping within the inner city area of the Elvenesse, the female 'ame would casually step into the library area where the small tome would catch her eye. With a grasp of her hand, she would then lift it up to proceed reading the contents until finally taking a deep exhale of breath. "Much of this I share with you, Brother. I and several others witnessed first hand of the vile deeds of those races. Yet still...even with these laws in place, its somehow still allowed to have this occur. Soon half breeds will run amuck because of this lax in judgement while our own get raided, hunted, ears removed, and harassed." she bluntly stated, moving to place the tome back where it was found. "The only disagreement I have is the breaking of bones of an Acolyte for a trial. It simply is a matter of medical knowledge. Bones aren't easy to fix and can permanently cripple a warrior." She then would give a shrug before stepping out of the building to continue on her way. 

Filibert Applefoot sighs "Wha'ever comes ou' o' t'is, can yeh folks jus' open yeh're ga'es ah bi' more? Please? T'is rather annoyin' fer us weefolks wishin' ter use yar mines an' tree farms"

"Have we ventured too far into the realm of the Unknown? Lest we find ourselves lost within it." The 'Ame exclaimed to the collection of  ancient tomes that surrounded him, albeit choosing to fall silent thereafter — for there was no soul near, to hear the maddened ramblings of the elf. 

The voices of nature sang a song of wroth as the Fox Druid read over the missive, heightening so as she saw her son's name in the writing. How long will you let them disrespect you. How long will you defend the ignorant minds of this nation. The words spoke to her in a familiar tone, one dripping with ichor. The priestess turned to the phoenix watching her, and whistled to call it over. She ripped the missive off it's post and wrote a message on the back, handing it to the phoenix and sending it off. Not any longer. 

Becclain O'Hara-Arvellon, also known as the Mali'tal Hummingbird Druid would have read over the missive swiftly, his eyes scanning across the paper as he lifted a brow in confusion. He'd appear to take a moment, pondering about the words written upon the paper as he let out a heavy sigh. "My Aspects- What the... Hrmm... I do believe this is enough- I won't stand for this anymore" He'd say before going to remove the paper from It's posted spot, crumbling it up in his hand as he tossed it away. 

[!] Near the Caracal Druids home within The Mother Grove, natures song would tense up and the voices would become quieter. Renae Arvellon would be sitting in her home reading over this 'notice', her face red with anger as she read over such. The druidess offered a soft, gentle chuckle as she continued to read, now going to sigh tossing the 'notice' into the fire. "A shame, truly..." The 'aheral chuckles as she sat continuing to drink her tea. [!]

Brother Spore would hum a bit as he prepared some tea inside of his cliffside home; meandering into a chair in front of his fireplace. “My, I certainly didn’t think he’d voice his opinions. But then again it is Wildfire.” The ‘ame brought the cup of tea he held up towards his lips taking a sip, setting the missive to the side. “I suppose I’ll just wait to see what reaction his sparks have on our nation” 

The Phoenix Druid glances over the document, a low growl leaving her throat. Her mind clouds and she soon finds her blade that was once stained with Inferi blood held tight in her hand and her helm within her shaking left hand. Slowly she shakes her head and takes a deep breath, setting both down and taking up her trident and staff, setting the weapon upon her back and using her staff as a walking stick. From there the Arvellon Chieftess leaves her seed hall heading for the gates of Elvenesse and out into the wilds. She finds a quiet place where she sets herself upon a rock and looking over a bubbling stream. The druid closes her eyes for a few moments, allowing the sound of nature to fill her mind as she set her staff and trident across her lap, her hands feeling the contrast of the metal and wood against one another. When she opens her eyes they are filled with her flame like aura, and the blue tattoos that adorn her body light with a soft blue color as the song of nature sings from around her. With a sigh she speaks to no one but the nature around her "As a druid, my loyalty is to nature, the Aspects, and the Mani. As a Mali'Ame I understand their frustration, even hate for the things other races have done to us, though the actions of those that wish us harm should not dictate how we treat the innocent. And the talk of becoming weak? When the Inferi came the other races were our ''Fellow Descendants'' but now they are seen as only enemies, must we be at war to be strong?" She sighs and shakes her head "It doesn't matter, I'll watch this situation and act if I need to, my duties as a Druid come before this" She stops talking and allows herself to slip into a meditative state with nature flooding her mind.

[!] An unkempt Mali'Ame removed one of the crudely nailed documents from a tree, nodding as he carefully read each word. "About time you redeem yourself for the poor attempt you named Ilathdyn." He crumbled up the document and tossed it to the side of the road, returning to his hut.

Somewhere, the Free Elves of Camlannen look upon the notice. It had been carried back by one of their many members and placed upon the table. Kairn analyzed it and then frowned, "The intent is good. The prose? It needs some work. More conciseness. Nonetheless, it is good to see our erstwhile kin promoting reform." 

Żywiołak - Ballada O Głupim Wiesławie - YouTube

Xodorin Arvellon shook his head, frustration clearly painting itself to his complexion. "Preaching for unity before, now this!? Has he have no idea of the hypocrisy that his statements contain?" his voice filled with vexation, taking the paper and crumpling it up. Stuffing it into his pocket before walking off towards his house. Speaking to himself, not caring if anyone else heard his thoughts or statements. "He want's us to act unified but on multiple occasions he talks down to us acting like we're wrong, like we have not the faintest inkling of his actions. He calls for the anger towards the orcs, but in response he redirects his anger to the wrong assemblies of the decedents. He warrants predisposition of anger towards the decedents of Krug. Disregarding the certain reality that not everyone of one race lives in the nation that which primarily houses the particular line of decedents. His call for further measures to be placed against the Orcs is meaningless if he irritates his brothers and sisters of the Amaethea to only cause discord amongst our ranks. A relapse of Irrinor is something we need not. He must act so as not to topple the house of cards upon which his throne of false anger sits." his face was practically red from the irritation, walking into his Seed Hall before approaching the group which had already assembled.

Eirosan stopped upon seeing a new notice posted upon a tree. He nodded his head slightly with the words. “Should be parting the Uruk’s head’s from the rest of their foul body rather than giving them refuge where we would see none.” He sighed, leaving the notice where he found it.

Elle'nora picks the paper from a post near the gates, reading it as she made her way into the city. A curious brow raised after each sentence. 
"Our differences may be clear as day, Eir'thall, but this ... This we can agree on. She'd state to herself. The 'ame continued on her merry way, folding the paper and handing it to another citizen as she came by the square. Her staff Asulsae would emit a small pulsing light. 
"How long will we stand for these injustices? I say, no more. It's time we return to the ways we know." 

Karnath let out a loud sigh as he ripped one of the notices off a board in Elvenesse, reading it as he walked. "It is truly a shame that a man like this is leading a group of Druii, he isn't even fit to teach a fish how to swim!" The 'ame jested to himself as he continued his stroll, reading along through the rest of the notice. "The young Mali who seek to learn of Druidism and the Aspects come to this man, That’s the source of the problem, not these so called weak-minded Mali! Your wretched ideas spread across the nation like an infection! If we were to follow you we’d end up no better than the descendants you hate.” 

As the ‘ame finished his walk and began to ascend the flight of stairs to his house he shook his head, the contents of the notice still frustrating him. “Your fellow Raithean show that they have the wisdom to lead their fellow Druii and Mali, it’s a shame that it hasn’t rubbed off on you.” The ‘ame entered his house, making his way to a shelf covered with instruments, plucking a flute from a shelf and stepping out onto the balcony.

“Perhaps once the source of our infection has been removed we will have peace again.” He’d say as he lifted the flute to his lip, the surrounding area becoming flooded by a beautiful melody.

Spoiler